Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Razor Claw's Trade Shop

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    why don't you tell me in what way its fake because i got it from the dream radar its in a dream ball maybe the reason you think its fake is cuse in origin form its ability is the same but in altered form its ability is different please next time you start to bad mouth someone make sure you have a reason to do it I did nothing wrong

P.S. if you continue to harass me about this i'll report you ok
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    why don't you tell me in what way its fake because i got it from the dream radar its in a dream ball maybe the reason you think its fake is cuse in origin form its ability is the same but in altered form its ability is different please next time you start to bad mouth someone make sure you have a reason to do it I did nothing wrong

P.S. if you continue to harass me about this i'll report you ok
    no matter what forme it's in the ability should stay the same thus hacked

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Claw View Post
    no matter what forme it's in the ability should stay the same thus hacked
    With Giratini its Orgin form doesn't have a hidden ability bot if you remove its Griceious orb its ability won't be Pressure it'll be Telepathy so remove the orb and see if the ability changes and if it does change to Teleathy and its from the Dream Rader then it is a legit Dream Rader Giratina

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    With Giratini its Orgin form doesn't have a hidden ability bot if you remove its Griceious orb its ability won't be Pressure it'll be Telepathy so remove the orb and see if the ability changes and if it does change to Teleathy and its from the Dream Rader then it is a legit Dream Rader Giratina
    alright thanks.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No problem

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No problem
    I am mostly looking for shiny pokemon now.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am mostly looking for shiny pokemon now.
    Any specific ones?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Any specific ones?
    Please view my first post for the list

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If you're still looking for a non event Latios and Rayquaza I have both of them and I'd trade them for the dreamworld Flareon and the female dreamworld Gyarados

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Due to a retard OT Giratina - Naughty From CammyCoolPants is listed wrong this user should never get any trades here they are retarded and can't use the internet to figure **** out
    Dude. That is not called for here. I'll be reporting you for harassment, and foul language.
    It's your fault that you couldn't work out that Giratina loses it's hidden ability, not Cammy's.
    Next time go figure before jumping down a member's throat for your own incompetance.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If you're still looking for a non event Latios and Rayquaza I have both of them and I'd trade them for the dreamworld Flareon and the female dreamworld Gyarados
    Sorry I got those shinys ready.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just added;

White Treehollow;

Shiny Dratini - Impish

to pokemon I have n offer.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Bump.............................................. .................

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Added;

Dragon's Den/Dragon Master's Quiz

Dratini (ExtremeSpeed) - Bashful
    Dragonite (ExtremeSpeed) - Mild

to Pokemon I have on offer I know this is not as epic as other in-game event pokemon but I do consider it a big part of my Pokemon collection since it's a Dragon Typer pokemon and that is what I mainly collect.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Added;

WIN 2013 Keldeo - Docile

to the pokemon events I have on offer. I hope my shop is understandable, cause i can break up my events on offer into multiple sub-catogeries to make it easier to go through too.