Thread: Hacked Pokemon

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Hacked Pokemon

If somebody trades you a hacked Pokemon, does it mess up your game or put it in danger in any way?
    "Let's eat Grandpa!"
    "Let's eat, Grandpa!"
    Punctuation. It saves lives.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That would depend on what degree the Pokemon were hacked on. If the Pokemon appears legit and was only illegitimately obtained, it won't do anything. And normally, a hacked Pokemon in general shouldn't do anything. What you should fear is a Bad Egg, as they can crash your game. Just release the hacked Pokemon and never use it in battle. Remember: The hacked pokemon don't hurt the game, it's the hacking that hurts the game.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterPasta View Post
    If somebody trades you a hacked Pokemon, does it mess up your game or put it in danger in any way?
    no, i have several hacked pokemon and my game is fine

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hacked pokemon that are bad for your game are ones that know moves they can't legitimitely know from what I hear.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tensei3 View Post
    Hacked pokemon that are bad for your game are ones that know moves they can't legitimitely know from what I hear.
    No that isn't true. If this was the case there couldn't be any events with special moves.... e.g Victini with glaciate.
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokegod View Post
    No that isn't true. If this was the case there couldn't be any events with special moves.... e.g Victini with glaciate.
    Good call, I never thought of that.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pretty sure it doesn't cause any problems, so you should be fine.
    When I was a noob, I traded a pokemon with someone. It happened to be a pokemon with Identical moves as one of the pokemon in an elite four team. xD

It even said 'Met at the Pokemon League'

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks people
    That helps alot ^w^
    "Let's eat Grandpa!"
    "Let's eat, Grandpa!"
    Punctuation. It saves lives.