• yes

70 84.34%
  • no

3 3.61%
  • I'm waiting for more info

10 12.05%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: will you buy Pokemon X or Y

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

will you buy Pokemon X or Y

I'm curious about who is and who isn't buying Pokemon X or Y so please post your thoughts on the game and if you will buy it
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's 6th gen! Everyone is gonna move to 6th gen rather quickly and eventually 5th gen will become more deserted than 4th gen is already. Plus, why would you just stop Pokemoning already just because the Pokemon are not visually appealling

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Actually, is the only gen that has caught my attention, since the launch of the 4th gen. I never have liked 5th gen and now that I know that 6th gen is coming, I'm just going to skip 5th gen.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm sure just about everyone will, even when they now say they won't. That's how 5th gen was and now look at it.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu146 View Post
    I'm sure just about everyone will, even when they now say they won't. That's how 5th gen was and now look at it.
    Exactly. People are just gonna buy it because it's new and even if they won't admit it, they enjoy the games in the end.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm very excited about it finally a reason to have my 3DS except for resident evil revelations that is
    Team Popplio ��

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll be getting one of them

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ill get one of them but as to the question of which i guess ill have to wait and see what the differences are.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I like the fire starter but I don't like the graphic and the way the game play works..
    "Mata kondo da"

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i'm getting X
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Will be curious how pokemon games work in "3D".
    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code = 2194 7159 2540

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, as QZ said, the graphics bad, it looks too, blocky and outlined. As for animations it's good so far, sound, I don't know... The new Pokemon is what throws me off, since I completely dislike the starters. I hope we don't have 800+ Pokemon announced by the time of its release date. >_>
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    wow three people aren't getting it well they will just have to miss out on its awesomeness to think that pokemon is (pardon my pun) evolving and three people are stuck in their old ways and refuse to accept what may be a step up for pokemon such a shame
    Team Popplio ��

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    wow three people aren't getting it well they will just have to miss out on its awesomeness to think that pokemon is (pardon my pun) evolving and three people are stuck in their old ways and refuse to accept what may be a step up for pokemon such a shame
    Not really, I just don't like the way it looks.
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah I'm buying it pokemon games are my stress reliever.