• yes

70 84.34%
  • no

3 3.61%
  • I'm waiting for more info

10 12.05%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: will you buy Pokemon X or Y

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hell yeah!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll buy it even this they will proboly make a new and even flashyer version I end up buying too (pokemon Z)
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm definitely getting pokemon X/Y, it depends which game you get Yvelta in, because it might be like pkm black and white, you get the OPPOSITE pokemon. I just love the art on Yvelta and with some internet surfing, I found out that there is some science behind Yvelta and Xerneas, that proves it's based on genetic engineering again like mewtwo possibly...

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/6094...c-engineering/
    I hate it when my opponent gets drunk and uses earthquake on pidgeot....and I also hate it when I can't find a jet in Battlefield 3.....

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    I was disappointed by early bird poke pidove hope gen 6 has a better one
    I agree with this, pretty much ALL the flying type pokemon are really, well, underpowered. I had to trade pokemon for a decent flying type (like togepi's later evolution, starly, etc.).
    I hate it when my opponent gets drunk and uses earthquake on pidgeot....and I also hate it when I can't find a jet in Battlefield 3.....

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zrkome View Post
    I'm definitely getting pokemon X/Y, it depends which game you get Yvelta in, because it might be like pkm black and white, you get the OPPOSITE pokemon.
    Definitely in Y, the only reason why Reshiram and Zekrom were in the opposite games is because of the yin-yang relation of these 2. But they were on the cover of the respective games so I don't know why people got so confused lol.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    YES im definately getting it
    I have not been more excited for a new generation since moving from gen 1 to gen 2
    Gen 5 to me was a let down not sure exactly why but i didn't have as much fun as i did from previous generations probably since not much was added to it from gen 4 except hidden abilities
    Gen 6 looks like its going to add a lot more features like having more than 1 rivel/ being able to ride on your pokemon, skybattles and a new type to mess around with and thats just the tip of the iceberg since more information is likely to be leaked.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't like how It looks but it's pokemon I would buy it but I would have to have a 3ds.
    ~Linux Mint~