Thread: Hello New Here

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Hello New Here

Hello I am new here and came here because I would like to try and build a good team for White 2. Newer to Pokemon as well so I don't know anything about breeding or too much about the technical aspects of the games. I have liked Pokemon, but never got into the games until now. Would appreciate any help people can offer with trades, eggs or advice. Thanks!!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to the site

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    welcome if you would like any help ask me I know pretty much everything about Pokemon
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Same here if you need any questions you can ask me too if you ask me a question I don't know I'll ask my cousin who was the person that got me started on pokemon he knows a lot he's been alive form the start of pokemon.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks to you all, I too have been alive since the start, but took a very big break in between. I started off playing yellow and have not owned a game since white 2. I have played the Emerald emulator version, but have never gone further then beating the pokemon league which I plan to change this time thru.

Thanks to all the people on this site though! Already my experience is 10x better because of the help I've got from here.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome! And if you want help you can go to everyone on the site!
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to Pokebay, hope you enjoy what this site has to offer.

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    welcome to pokebay
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything