Thread: Help with zelda?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Exclamation Help with zelda?

i have a game called twilight princess and i want to do a proper tribute of it. sadly i have not gotten past the first dungeon. could someone film cutscenes for me if they have it and post them on gamefront? i would really appreaciate it!
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    i cant cuz i beat the game 2 times and now the profile slopts r full and i cant delete them to go to the first dungeon or else it would kill my progress.

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    ...but i can give u a cool site that shows how to beat the dungeons and how to get every item in the entire game.

www.zeldadungeon.net

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I moderate a "Legend of Zelda" site...... i will help you lol. vm me
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.