9 12.00%
  • Steel

11 14.67%
  • Dragon

49 65.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Right Eeveelution Poll

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't evolve my eevees as I love them the way they are ^-^
    Last edited by Arrogant Watermelon; 01-19-2013 at 09:14 PM.
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Gen 3 and 5 didn't have any eeveelutions....

I don't see why Eevee has to die to become a ghost... Snorunt evolves into Froslass without the need of any form of dark methods.

It makes sense that they just give eevee every evolution type since it's the evolution pokemon and all but personally I hope the eeveelutions are over with.... Leafeon was just the worst name ever and Glaceon was basically just a Vaporeon.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have got to see what a bug type would look like... o.O would be kinda interesting imo. Rock would be nice too...

What about making the pokemon dislike you before leveling? They have yet to do based on contest stats too. Or what is they evolved by holding an item during level up? What about pre-eeveelutions? Certain pokemon in party? Npc causing the evolution (I could see a medium causing ghost, and scientist causing steel)?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
    I have got to see what a bug type would look like... o.O would be kinda interesting imo. Rock would be nice too...

What about making the pokemon dislike you before leveling? They have yet to do based on contest stats too. Or what is they evolved by holding an item during level up? What about pre-eeveelutions? Certain pokemon in party? Npc causing the evolution (I could see a medium causing ghost, and scientist causing steel)?
    Whenever they have a new eeveelution there is always a new method of evolution so I'd have to agree. I was thinking of a person causing it, but maybe if they bring back contest stats they'd use that for them

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I go with dragon evo
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Go get evee, put a snorlax on top of it and Violla! Ghost eveelutions. That's also how to make a ditto . U could low evee up... Or chop its head off far a Halloween parts, of drop it off a Cliff into a needle stack then blow up the needle stack, then use a flare gun to burn it, then bribe a grim reaper to come and torture it in he'll, then u get a ghost.

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    If or dragon have a ditto with a salemence and the dittos also trying to be evee.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus View Post

Feebas evolved based on it's Beauty in Gen 4, a contest stat.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryeffinOak View Post
    Feebas evolved based on it's Beauty in Gen 4, a contest stat.
    Actually, since 3rd gen Feebas needs to get "beauty" to evolve into Milotic, so I don't think that another Eeveelution would have a contest stat in order to evolve. It could be probably after a set amount of fights in the game, leveling while having another certain Pokemon in the party or some other hard to guess new way.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A Steel type Eevee would be pretty baller. Maybe for once make a steel type with a high speed stat. Ghost would probably look pretty cool as well. Just no bug... no bug Eevee... Terrible idea...

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sccrfreek View Post
    A Steel type Eevee would be pretty baller. Maybe for once make a steel type with a high speed stat. Ghost would probably look pretty cool as well. Just no bug... no bug Eevee... Terrible idea...
    A fast steel-type would be soo amazingly murderous to use in battle!!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    A fast steel-type would be soo amazingly murderous to use in battle!!
    I would like to see them mix it up... have a less defense minded steel type. Kind of like another magnezone i guess. An Eevee form could be that...

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think the obvious choice is ground... They've always gone general types so far and that's the one that hasn't been touched yet and seems like it would work well. I mean look, vaporeon can do the camo thing in water and jolteon has his whole lightning rod thing going on so why not a ground / rock type that goes barreling underground with a mean dig attack? Just my 2 cents

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just a hint of trivia! The first 3 eeveelutions have attack-absorbing abilities, and are very common in Rotation Team because of this. If they added a ground-type one it would look really awk... I can't even imagine that. I'm sure they'll be staying away from ground and flying
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Dragon it could be evolved in a special cave that has dragon pokemon or use a dragon scale

But to see eevee evolve into a bigger foxyer version would be cool I.e a normal type

I reckon that new lame eeveelution is a normal type
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services