Thread: Alot to ask for

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Alot to ask for

I am trying to battle with alot of different teams, and I am looking for six individual pokemon, since i dont have alot of time on my DS so I cant do the training myself. I am asking for only legit lvel 100:

Hitmontop

Blissey

I would like them EV trained but I dont really care. I dont care about the moveset either as long as it is good in battle. These pokemon must be legit and lvl 100 and I will pay handsomely for them. I am offering a limited time shiny legit mew. Long story short my friend who was japanese caught it in his game when he slept over at my house while soft reseting. It is caught in a dive ball (lol) because he had so many and thought the blues would look cool matching. This mew will be given for at least three of these pokemon. The mew is legit and I ask for legit. Thank you!

~Aura
    Last edited by GreyMatterist7; 01-18-2013 at 04:32 AM.
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 30 | Offers: 73 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i could trade you my krookodile. i would just have to train luxray

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok, so krookodile and luxray are given, thanks, what would you like in return?
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i will breed u those 2
    and ev them
    i ask for nothing in return
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you so much dude, well thats it, thanks!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can give you my level 97 kyurem I would like a victini if you have one I'm getting it for my little brother who turns 6 in 3 weeks I can level kyurem p to level 100 no prob if you need me to.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey Bud,

I know u want my DW female dratini but what are u going to offer for her?