Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If u would choos 1 weapon for zombie apycolips what would it be?

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:

Question If u would choos 1 weapon for zombie apycolips what would it be?

What would be a single weapon you'd use in a zombie invasions? Mine would be a something light and powerful. Scorpio crossbow. It is 500 power and a 7 year old could load it and draw the string! Or I pick a customized multi-weapon. A spear, hammer and gun in one.
    Last edited by xDARTHBLADEITOx; 01-19-2013 at 07:01 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A hammer. That way, I can build a shelter to hide from the zombies. But just saying, you can always use the hammer offensively, so it's the best of both worlds.
    FC for Pokemon Black: 3525 2177 7073 (Matt)
    Fighting-Type Gym Leader
    ...What happens when you get scared half to death - twice?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    N othing, id accept my fate
    Torn...what to believe...I don't know anymore...
    The ties that hold our hearts can never be broken...
    CR8ZY C8K3 CL8N

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    sadly i don't play stuff like this but i would want a gun.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd take Lapras. Ice beam could freeze zombies so they couldn't get to me and surf could wash them away, as well as doing double duty to get us across bodies of water. It could sing animals to sleep so I wouldn't starve (I'm feeling Lappy is mostly a fish eater, not so much red meat), and then I guess waterfall so mountains wouldn't be too much of an issue.

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatec8k3 View Post
    N othing, id accept my fate
    U would like to be eaten alive?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xNICTHEAWESOMEx View Post
    What would be a single weapon you'd use in a zombie invasions? Mine would be a something light and powerful. Scorpio crossbow. It is 500 power and a 7 year old could load it and draw the string! Or I pick a customized multi-weapon. A spear, hammer and gun in one.
    a keyblade nuff said

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would use a Zangets (new design) from bleach. http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLEACH-ICHIG...item3cce1229bb

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Crossbow for silent killing.
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would use my knowledge why choose one weapon when I can make pretty much anything around as a weapon seriously you would be surprised what deadly things you can make that are household items plus my knowledge will also help me with hunting and making shelter and much more theirs a reason people say knowledge is power
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    A DERPING ROCKET LAUNCHER!! >>>8D

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    I would use my knowledge why choose one weapon when I can make pretty much anything around as a weapon seriously you would be surprised what deadly things you can make that are household items plus my knowledge will also help me with hunting and making shelter and much more theirs a reason people say knowledge is power
    You get that free with the weapon.
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Chain gun on a turret!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Personally, I would want a small dagger. You would want something that wouldn't run out of ammo, so if you are good with knives....
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokegod View Post
    Personally, I would want a small dagger. You would want something that wouldn't run out of ammo, so if you are good with knives....
    But you then need to come very close to a zombies head and also you have to push the dagger trough the head.
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft