Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Sleepover at Ash's

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

The Sleepover at Ash's

In Ash's room

"So he fried all of our bikes" Dawn said giggling

"Yep, I guess that's his odd way of meeting girls" Misty said laughing

"Well all of those were accidents though, I mean Ash didn't really mean to fry all of our bikes. I know mine was done by Team Rocket really" May said

"Well mine was done by Pikachu and a lightning storm" Misty said

"Yeah, you can blame Team Rocket on yours May, and a storm on yours Misty, but mine was done by Pikachu plain and simple" Dawn said pouting

"Only because you tried to capture him" Misty said

"I thought he was wild, I didn't think he was already caught" Dawn said defending herself

"Dawn, I may have not traveled to the Sinnoh region, but I know that there aren't any wild Pikachus there" Misty said

Dawn was about to retort when May jumped in.

"Let's hear some travel stories, okay" the brunette coordinator said

"Alright, here's one. We were in Celadon City and Ash was trying to win the Rainbow badge well, he was kicked out of the gym. So ::giggle:: the way he got back in was to ::giggle: dress up as a girl" Misty said falling over laughing at the end

Dawn and May were shocked then a mental image of Ash in a dress came to mind and they fell over laughing too.

"Oh man, Ash in a dress that's too much" Dawn said rolling on the ground

"I know, but it's the truth" Misty said giggling

It took a couple minutes for the laughter to subside and the three girls were calm enough to continue.

"Well I have a story too of Ash dressing up as a girl. It happened when we met some trainers one had Illumise and the other had Volbeats. Anyway the Volbeat trainer liked the Illumise trainer, but didn't know how to tell her. So we tried to help him out with Ash dressing up like the Illumise trainer" May said

Dawn and Misty were cracking up laughing at this and May was giggling.

Any others?" Misty asked

"I don't have anymore embarrassing stories about Ash. But he did help me a lot when I prepare for my contests though" May said

"Well that's Ash, always willing to lend a helping hand" Misty said smiling

"Yeah, even when all he wants to do is get to his next gym battle he takes time out and help someone in need" Dawn said totally agreeing with Ash's first female companion

"Yeah, Ash has always helped me work out the problems that I had after I loss a contest" May said

"That's what makes Ash a great guy, he helps you out and doesn't ask for anything in return" Misty said

"Yeah, he's help a Pokémon Ranger a few times" Dawn said

"Oh, you've met Solana then?" May asked

Dawn nodded

Misty however was confused and the two coordinators had to tell the gym leader about their adventures with a Pokémon Ranger.

"Wow! Sounds like a fun job. I guess we know another thing Ash can do if he stops being a trainer" Misty said

"You're right" May said

"Come on May, there has to some stories that have some juicy details" Dawn said

"Oh, um well let's see. Oh, well, this was my last contest that I had before I went off to Jhoto. We were in Terracotta town and I signed up for the contest and Ash did too." May said

"Ash signed up for a Pokémon contest?" Misty said shocked

"Don't acted so shocked Misty. In Sinnoh Ash did a contest or two" Dawn said

"Unbelievable, I never thought I'd hear Ash participating in anything unless it was a Pokémon battle" Misty said shaking her head

"Well he did. Anyway, Ash did very well and so did I. And we faced each other in the final round. In the end it turned to be a tie. So Ash had Sceptile use Leaf Blade and cut the ribbon in half so that we could both have it" May said

"I was wondering why you had half of a ribbon around your neck" Dawn said

"Yep, now its my good luck charm. Before every contest I give this ribbon a squeeze for luck" May said now holding out her half ribbon

"You know, I remember Ash holding his half ribbon at night sometimes" Dawn said thinking back

"Really?"

"Yeah, he'd look at it with a fond smile then put it away" Dawn said

May smiled at this

"Does our little coordinator have a crush on someone?" Misty said in a singsong voice

May's face went totally red at this.

"W-w-w-what are you talking a-a-about?" May stuttered out

"Oh, out with it May, do you have a crush on Ash or not?" Dawn asked bluntly

May's face was so red it was hard to believe that there was any blood left in the rest of her body.

"Come on May, you're amongst friends. You can tell us," Misty said gently

"Yeah, spill" Dawn said inching closer

"W-w-well, uh, um" May sputtered

Misty sighed, "look May, you should tell us or someone it isn't healthy keep this bottle up inside."

May's shoulders slumped. Misty then put a comforting hand on the young brunette's shoulder and gave her a comforting squeeze.

"I do, I do have a crush on Ash" May said in a small voice

"Really? When did you realize? How long have you had it? Are you going to do anything about?" Dawn asked in rapid succession

May's mouth opened and closed and did a very good impression of a Magikarp.

"Don't rush her Dawn" Misty scolded

Dawn sat back and pouted a bit

"Take your time May, you don't have to answer all of Dawn's questions" Misty said comfortingly

May nodded

"I guess it all started by him being so nice to me. This was my first journey and I didn't know anything and Ash just kind of took me under his wing. When I told them I wanted to be a coordinator instead of a trainer Ash was the first to congratulate me and then he began to help me train for my contests as he was training for his gym battles. Those training sessions really helped me see how much of a good trainer Ash was. Max and I never saw our dad battle since he thought we'd distract his opponent. But watching Ash battle was amazing and I guess I copied what he did and used it in my contests. Ash was my mentor in everything Pokémon really. I don't know really when my feelings for him changed, but they did. I know there was moments when it felt like more, but I can't really pinpoint when everything changed. But it was when I went through Jhoto and traveled on my own is when I really missed Ash's guidance. Maybe that's when I started to realize my feelings for Ash."

Through May's whole thing Dawn was squeezing a pillow and squeaking every once and a while. The girl loved this romantic stuff. Misty was smiling in a sisterly kind of way. She did at one time harbor feelings for her best friend, but soon got over them and was happy with what she had, a certain Pokémon watcher.

"So when are you going to tell him?" Dawn asked excitedly

"W-w-what?"

"Come on, when are you going to tell Ash that you like him?" Dawn asked

May was quite red in the face.

"Dawn, don't push her. She'll tell Ash when she think is right" Misty said helping out the young coordinator

Dawn huffed

"This is a big step that May has made Dawn. She has spoken her feelings out loud. It's going to be a while until she is ready to act on them" Misty said

Dawn huffed again, but nodded in understanding.

May felt relieved, she was relieved that she told someone how she felt, but now she felt another weight on her shoulders. Was she going to tell Ash her feelings? She knew that the boy was still dense when it came to matters of the heart and knew it would take a charging Rhydon and several Tauros to get it through the boy's head.

"I think you should take the direct approach" Dawn said

May turned to Dawn and blinked in confusion.

"What?" the brunette coordinator asked

"I was talking about how you should go about revealing your feeling to Ash" Dawn said

May stilled looked confused

Dawn sighed, "we all know that Ash can be and is probably the most dense person in the world, so if you if have to confess your feelings for him you have to be direct."

"But I never said anything about letting Ash know how I feel" May said

"I know, but it's best we start planning now than wait" Dawn said

May knew there was logic in that, but she didn't want to think about right now. Misty just sighed and shook her head.

It late that night and the three girls were all asleep. Well, two of them were. May was still awake trying to figure out if she was going to confess her feelings to Ash or not. She knew that Ash was very anxious to get going on his new journey, but he promised his mother that he would stay home for a day or two. She, on the other hand didn't have any kind of plans on where she was going to go next. She was hoping to travel with Ash again. That was part of the reason of coming to Pallet just as Ash was coming home.

And now that she's here and just spilled her deepest secret, she needed guidance. She sighed, there was no way she was going to get any sleep at the moment. So she crept out of her sleeping bag and moved to the door as quietly as she could not wanting wake her friends. So she headed downstairs and found Ash asleep on the couch. He didn't look very comfortable the way he was positioned. One leg was on top of the couch the other was hanging off the couch with the foot touching the floor. His arms were sprawled out and he was positioned so that his torso was twisted.

Maybe I should wake so he won't wake in the morning with a bad back or something May thought

She walked over and began to shake her friend awake.

"Ash, Ash, wake up Ash" May said quietly

Ash mumbled, but slowly his eyes opened.

"May, what are you doing down her at this hour?" Ash asked as he yawned

"I couldn't sleep" May said

"Okay, then why'd you wake me up?" Ash asked rubbing his eyes

"Because you were sleeping in a very uncomfortable position" May said

"Oh" Ash said

Neither moved from their positions they were in, but soon May's legs got tired from being in the squat she was in. So she stood up.

To be continued
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    how is it
    ClickHERE

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmm interesting... id like to see where this ends up going

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    thx.
    ClickHERE

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is good, continue!
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    awesome!
    ClickHERE

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd love to see a part 2!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am working on it. I am writing it down!
    ClickHERE

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    awesome! great job kelp!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    thanks!
    ClickHERE

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Very interesting. One of the nicest and if I'm correct the first to use the Anime and the characters as a FF here. Keep it up!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    it's awesome!
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    thanks and I will contniue
    ClickHERE

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Part 2 is nearly done!!!
    ClickHERE

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    great story I bet they secretly make out and show each other inappropriate photos lol!