Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Sleepover at Ash's

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xNICTHEAWESOMEx View Post
    great story I bet they secretly make out and show each other inappropriate photos lol!
    LOL! Nah, they are on day 2 of sleepover, surrounding campfire
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Sleepover at Ash's Part 2

This seems to be running smooth! I am putting my full head in it! Thanks for all of the support! This is day 2 of Ash's sleepover! Don't ask if I am a girl, cause I am a boy! Maybe May and Ash can go out, hint, hint, wink, wink.

Chapter 2: Campfire Talks

"May, what are you doing up so late?" Ash asked rubbing his eyes

May looked up from her jabbing of the dying fire.

"Sorry Ash, I didn't mean to wake you" May said

"You didn't but that doesn't matter. What is on your mind?" Ash asked

"I guess I'm too wired from our training session we had today" May said

"Yeah, you did very well today, I can't wait to see you compete in your next contest" Ash said smiling

May blushed slightly at this

"Thanks Ash, you didn't too bad yourself" she said

"Thanks" Ash said, "Is there something else on your mind?"

"What makes you say that?" May asked shocked

"Don't know, I just have a feeling" Ash said with a shrug

May sighed. She wasn't just up because she still had energy from the training today. It was because she was thinking her talk she had with Dawn and Misty when she slept over at the Ash's. She just talked to Dawn a few days ago at the Pokémon Center they were staying at. Dawn had asked her if she had told Ash how she felt yet and May told her she hadn't. This got Dawn riled up and began to berate May for not doing it yet and how she should do it right after their call. May tried to placated the blue-haired girl, but it didn't seem to work.

"Come on girl, just tell Ash how you feel and then you'll have your happily ever after" Dawn said

"It doesn't work that way Dawn and you know it. Besides, we're both very busy training" May said

"Oh don't give me that excuse, I am able to still date Zoey and train at the same time" Dawn said

That's another thing May had to get used to. It seemed after they all parted ways Dawn met up with her friend and one of her rivals, Zoey. They began traveling together, which ended up with Zoey confessing her feelings to Dawn. Dawn was shocked at first by this, but decided to give it a go. They've been going strong for four months now.

"It's different for you and Zoey" May said

"It doesn't have to be unless you make it. Plus, you two have it easier since you don't compete with one another" Dawn said

May sighed

"May, you just need the courage to do this and I'm the one to give it to you" Dawn said

May groaned since she knew that Dawn wasn't very good at pep talks.

"May, you love Ash and you need to tell him. I mean, you have liked him for a long time and it now is the time to let it out. Come on, you know you want to. Just suck it up and tell him then you'll feel better, I know it. Besides, you and Ash have plenty of opportunities for dates as you travel" Dawn said

May sighed, "that's your pep talk Dawn?"

"Yeah, what do you think?" Dawn asked

"Don't quit your day job" May said

"Hey, I thought that was a great pep talk" Dawn said pouting

"Sorry Dawn, but that wasn't" May said shaking her head

Dawn pouted

"Listen, I got to go, but it was great talking to you" May said

"You too, and tell him!" Dawn shouted then hung up

"May, are you alright, May?"

May shook her head as she returned to the present.

"What is it Ash?" she asked

"You've been quiet for a long while and I was getting worried" Ash said

"It's nothing, just thinking about a talk I had with Dawn" May said

"Oh, well then I hope it didn't give you a headache, that girl sure likes to talk" Ash said

May could only smile since she knew Ash was right about that. Dawn knew how to talk. A lot.

"So, are you going to tell me what is on your mind?" Ash asked now moving closer

May held in her breath as Ash was now only a few feet away from her. His knees almost touching hers.

"May?" Ash asked

"Yeah, Ash?" May said now with red cheeks

"You looked flushed, are you coming down with something?" Ash asked worriedly

May was about to speak, but Ash took his hand and placed it on her forehead to check for a fever. Sadly this only made May's cheeks to redden even more.

"You don't seem to be running a fever, but you looked flushed" Ash muttered

"It's nothing Ash, don't worry about me" May said hoping to have Ash's hands away from her though she wanted them on her more

"Are you sure May, I hate for you to get sick" Ash said with worry

"I'm fine Ash" May said

"Alright" Ash said as he removed his hands

May mentally cursed as she felt cold without Ash's hands touching her.

"Look May, I know something is wrong with you, I can tell. But if you don't want to tell me then you don't have to, I won't push you. But I want you to know that I'm here when you want to talk" Ash said

May smiled, "thanks Ash."

Ash smiled right back and leaned in making May blush bright red.

Oh god, what is he doing May thought

Ash then leaned all the way in and gave May a quick kiss on the cheek. He pulled back quickly blushing just as red as May was.

"W-w-what was that?" May stuttered out

"I, uh, wanted to do that" Ash said

"You wanted to do that?" May asked shocked

"Uh, yeah, you see, I've been talking to Misty and we've been talking. And you see, she made me think about a few things. And, well, I've come to realize that I like you May" Ash said now with his head down

May's eyes widen. That little sneak. Misty went around her and plotted. She planted things into Ash's head. She didn't whether to thank the Cerulean Gym leader or throttle her.

"Um, Ash, what certain things did you and Misty talk about?" May asked

"Well, uh, we talked about how most of my stories include you heavily then Misty would point out how I always keep you in the front part of my mind. I would tell her that it was because I was looking out for you, but then she'd counter with that you were an experienced trainer and didn't need they kind of watching out for. She also got me think about my feelings, which to be honest I never thought of before. She got me to thinking about a lot of things and my feelings" Ash said

May was fidgeting a bit.

"Really" she said

"Yeah, I never knew how oblivious I was before" Ash said as he rubbed the back of his head

May couldn't help, but giggle.

"What's so funny?" Ash asked

"The word you used, I didn't think you knew that word let alone know how to use it in a sentence" May said giggling still

"Hey, I'm not stupid, you know" Ash said

"I know Ash, I know. But hearing you say that word just doesn't sound like you" May said

Ash couldn't help, but laugh along with May.

"You're right May, I'm not one to use words like that" he said

"So, what are your feelings for me?" May asked blushing

"Uh, um, well, I know that I like you May. I really do, but I'm too sure if these are feelings mean more. I mean, I haven't figured out this whole feelings thing out really" Ash said truthfully

May nodded, she liked how honest Ash was with her even if he didn't tell her what she wanted to hear.

"Look, um lets just see where this takes us" Ash said hesitantly

"Alright, how about we go out just the two of the next town we get to" May suggested

"Yeah, sounds great" Ash said nervously

May smiled.

"Goodnight Ash"

"Night May"

May snuggled in her sleeping bag feeling great. It wasn't what she had hoped for, but it was a start.

End
    ClickHERE

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Are you doin a chapter 3
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yep :P
    ClickHERE

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Great luv it!
    Last edited by xDARTHBLADEITOx; 01-23-2013 at 09:21 PM.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    lol! :$
    ClickHERE

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

The Sleepover at Ash's Part 3

Hi guys, I am sorry. I have to end the series. I feel really bad, but I have to. Check for more fanfics around here!
    ClickHERE

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So cool dude!! Great job!!!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol!sooo awsome!!!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!