Thread: 2013 tournament is here!!!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

2013 tournament is here!!!

So who's ready for the 2013 pokemon tournament just reply and tell me if you want to join. The champion will be invited to the champiobs of pokebay group.Up to 14 people can join.

1.Ash ketchum1
    2.samurott
    3.THE COOL
    4.venom
    Last edited by iBlockWave; 01-23-2013 at 12:14 AM.
    At last, after all the hardships, the excitement, the joy, the laughs, the cries, the happy times, the sad times, the memories, the fun, my pokemon journey is finally at an end~Bwave-2k16

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Of course this just happens to have been posted after my tournament... You could've just just joined mine ;P

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What?
    At last, after all the hardships, the excitement, the joy, the laughs, the cries, the happy times, the sad times, the memories, the fun, my pokemon journey is finally at an end~Bwave-2k16

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok
    i will take part
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    if i'ts wifi battling i'll enter
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yup it is

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 120 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ill join

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Meh fine I'll join... merely to see who has a better tournament out of you and Papaya...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.