Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a good grass type for my team?

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:

a good grass type for my team?

hi i ned a good grass type for my team any suggestions? thanks!

-Nic

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon that can know different move for different situation. And that u can memorize their moves.
    "Mata kondo da"

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I should say amoonguss with effect spore. I just love amoongusses.
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i suggest a level 50 or above sceptile with leaf blade, solar beam, sunny day, and energy ball

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What side of the advantage are you looking for?

Offense or defense, or a bit of both?

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Torterra is a nice Pokemon for a grass based team. A lot of defense, and good moves against fire type Pokemons. That way you have a little chance if you face one.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Any Of The Starter Pokémon Or A Victeribell
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Venusaur with Protect, Leech Seed, Toxic, and Ingrain holding Black Sludge, with 252 Defense and 252 Special Defense EVs. It is the most annoying drainer ever to exist.

Other than that, I'd say Sceptile (With DW Ability Unburden) that knows Leaf Storm, Energy Ball, Toxic, and Roar holding a White Herb with 252 Speed and 252 Special Attack EVs. Never send it in first. It has two functions; As a revenge sweeper for most Pokemon that are weak/neutral to grass-type moves. You do this with Leaf Storm, and if you get another easy kill after that sweep, use Energy Ball to take it out. Once you come across a Pokemon you can easily defeat, it's time to get annoying. Use Toxic, then Roar. Toxic, then Roar, until you poisoned the entire enemy team! hahahhaa

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    you could use
    ferrothorn
    for defense

or

shaymin
    for offense
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Why not Serperior? It has outstanding Speed and Attack and has a great movepool!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Why not Serperior? It has outstanding Speed and Attack and has a great movepool!
    It's Attack and Special Attack are not good actually. They are usable if you have a stat-boosting move, but it would be much better once it is released with it's DW ability (Contrary). You can use Leaf Storm and get a Special Attack double at the same time!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    In my black I use whimsicott with prankster and the moves leech seed, stun spore, and cotton guard. I also use energy ball but can use a move to take out other grasses that cant be seeded. If you put a seed down and two cotton guards, it is very fun against physical sets.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How about Dialga

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Crab Soup View Post
    How about Dialga
    Dialga isn't a grass type.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No, dialga is obviously a grass type. (SARCASM, SARCASM)

What about a tropius? It has an excellent move set...