Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keldeo

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok im going to help you all to get more than one keldeo I said how above but I don't think anyone understood you can get a mystery gift every save file so you get a keldeo trade it to your other game then restart your game beat the first gym then get the event again trade it to your other game ect. It's that simple I now have 5 keldeo when this event ends I will trade all but two of them
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    Ok im going to help you all to get more than one keldeo I said how above but I don't think anyone understood you can get a mystery gift every save file so you get a keldeo trade it to your other game then restart your game beat the first gym then get the event again trade it to your other game ect. It's that simple I now have 5 keldeo when this event ends I will trade all but two of them
    I dont think you understand that not everybody has another game and ds's. It is easy to understand what you are saying, but not everybody can afford what you have.
    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code = 2194 7159 2540

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawkman View Post
    I dont think you understand that not everybody has another game and ds's. It is easy to understand what you are saying, but not everybody can afford what you have.
    it not that I bought two ds's it that me and my brother have a ds each so if you know a friend or someone with a ds you can do it if he/she is willing plus a lot of members here will have most if not all of the pokemon games and I thought I would share some info I had with them ok I was just trying to help
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    there will be a meloetta event and i have a aunt that works there so maybe i might get a late meloetta event wierd huh?

.... .... I accept any challenge... You have to offer...