Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shiny Pokemon Giveaway!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well i think luxuray is my favourite because it was my first shiny I ligit chaght in ss and traded it to white to get a awesome shiny magikarp lv 80 (first traded pokemon ever ) in my time with him (yes he was a boy ) we did 2 elite 4s one in ss one in white got him to lv89 used him to do five badges and beat 9 pokemon trainers he may be my favourite pokemon with pokemon virus
    Last edited by UltraSound; 02-01-2013 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Removing inappropriate content.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Talking Shiny Keldeo

Keldeo
    Hello! In response to your thread I would like to say I think A Keldeo would be great!
    I think so because Keldeo is a water fighting Pokemon and he is a member of the Sword of Justiceand that is cool! He is strong and good at special attack his other stats are great to. His moves are strong and the legends about him are awesome. It's cool how he has been seen galloping around the world on rivers and the ocean! His other form looks cool and he is very helpful in battling currently I have him and he is level 93! Mine has never failed he is loving, caring, cute, strong and he always beats Pokemon even above his age! +HE IS CUTE! So this is why I would greatly appreciate being chosen, I am also a big pokemon nerd and fan! I would love to be chosen! Thank You for your time. Sorry I didnt choose any of your favorite Pokemon. I wanted to try it with my Keldeo! I named him Aqua! LOL!!!