Thread: Champions of pokebay.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Champions of pokebay.

It's here! The next generation of elite four and gym leaders of pokebay. I have made a group for members of pokebay who are strong but........ Unfortunately you don't just join the group, I will test you so i will put up tournaments regularly and the winners of my tournaments will be invited to the group.
    Last edited by iBlockWave; 01-23-2013 at 12:19 AM.
    At last, after all the hardships, the excitement, the joy, the laughs, the cries, the happy times, the sad times, the memories, the fun, my pokemon journey is finally at an end~Bwave-2k16

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Isn't that exactly what I did for my group? Why not come original?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah seriously... And you have the exact same post with a different name posted right underneath this one

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No.... It's not questions or anything, Jeremy it's from my tournaments the winner will join my group.
    At last, after all the hardships, the excitement, the joy, the laughs, the cries, the happy times, the sad times, the memories, the fun, my pokemon journey is finally at an end~Bwave-2k16

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    And paypay the other one is wrong.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lucariomaster View Post
    And paypay the other one is wrong.
    Then delete it.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That's the problem I don't know how to delete it.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    U well let me jojn this *-+ are i shall rain lava on your house
    o

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry but no can do. If you win my tournament then ill bring you in.

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Thanks for inviting me