Thread: Hello Everyone!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Hello Everyone!

Hey everyone just thought i would pop on in here and say hi. Im here because im tired of going on GTS and everyone and there brother asking for a lv 9 and under zekrom for there lv 1 tepig :l So i thought i would join some more sensible people in the world of pokemon. Look forward to trading with everyone!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to Pokebay, I'm Jeremy and I hope you enjoy your time on the site

xLoverBoyx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Haii. Nice to meet you, welcome to the site. Im Jen, I like to help others and stuff. If you need anything, I'll be glad to help you out. Ciao

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi... it seems someone else got a little bored from the GTS XD

Anyway, welcome. I just registered here not tooooo long ago but I think you'll have a good time in here.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    HI! my name is voltaradragoness. i halp alot of people with shinies and/or rare pokemon. let me know if you need anything
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi and welcome!
    X/Y FC: 4570 8735 5397
    Check out my new Hidden Ability trade shop!
    http://tinyurl.com/kapcydb

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello!!
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hello im cammy and im pokeholic nice to meet you
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to Pokebay, I'm Blaze, nice to meet you.

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks everyone! Just for the record, I can spell better than I did in my first post. I didn't exactly proofread haha.