• New Pokemon

7 21.88%
  • New evolutions/pre-evoloutions

14 43.75%
  • New/Returning Side Events

4 12.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most exciting prospect

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kakari View Post
    New evolutions bugg me it would ruin chatot

I like some pokemon the way they are
    I feel like Chatot will stay the same, but they are most likely going to add in other evolutions. I feel like they need a link between Miltank and Tauros.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    I feel like Chatot will stay the same, but they are most likely going to add in other evolutions. I feel like they need a link between Miltank and Tauros.
    Im thinking something similar to what they did with tyrogue and hitmonchan/lee if they did anything with that line.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    Something from Cubone/Marowak to Kangaskhan?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Renegadeito View Post
    Something from Cubone/Marowak to Kangaskhan?
    While I would love that Idea I think if it was going to happen it would have already by now. But we can all hope.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    New evolutions could make some old pokemon really good. Imagine eviolite Shuckle
    I'm hoping for a Dunsparce evolution and a male Gothorita evolution. Also, I'm pretty sure that we will see new evos (besides Sylveon) since gen 5 didn't have any.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I will be curious to see how they deal with the new evolutions introduced in regards to the VGC. currently you can only use GEN V pokemon so i wonder if they will continue that trend.

Quote Originally Posted by reshilegend View Post
    Imagine eviolite Shuckle
    thats just not fair haha