Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Return of the PokeBay only events!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Regitoxin View Post
    First thing that popped into my head: Shiny luvdisc with heart scale as item.
    LOVE IT!!!!!!!
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Shiny Lapras? There's another but it's a legendary. I'm aware shiny Lapras is more purple, but it's a way better colour XD

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 223 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 15 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    shiny shaymin!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    igglybuff!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 101 | Offers: 172 | Wishlist Items: 107 | Wishlist Offers: 105 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I thought of Roserade

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Valentine's Day= love
    shiny feebas= ugly
    For valentine's day you should do a shiny feebas, to show the ugliest pokemon some love too
    p.s. and a heart scale too

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know im just repeating everyone else but Luvdisc
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmm a shiny celebii would be nice. Although it is a plant type, symbolizes vitality and revival. Something you might wish during valentines day? It is pink in shiny.
    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code = 2194 7159 2540

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Remember guys, entries closes in 7 hours 15 minutes, so do hurry!

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well after a bit of decisive thinking, I've narrowed it down to these 3 Finalists:

papayaperson's Smoochum: I saw this entry and you've planned it out well too! You're explanation for it was just really sweet and heartwarming too! I love it!

Tomahawkman's Celebi: I read this and thought of your answer... Oh so true my friend! I saw the logic of you comparing Love to a plant and it was nice to see!

pokeAce's Feebas: Oh boy! Where to begin with this? I had to re-read this because not only was it totally hilarious but it makes me think that there's hope out there for ugly people Aka Me! Jk but I loved this!

However... There can only be one winner...

The winning entry is...

papayaperson's Smoochum!

As I said I found this entry so heartwarming and just so awesome...

So Smoochum will be given it's own thread and distribution link on Thursday!

If you didn't win this time... I'm soo sorry! But good luck for next time!

And here's a heads up and a clue for the next event: 10th April 2013. It is celebrating a historical occasion, but what is it?

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Renegade View Post
    Well after a bit of decisive thinking, I've narrowed it down to these 3 Finalists:

papayaperson's Smoochum: I saw this entry and you've planned it out well too! You're explanation for it was just really sweet and heartwarming too! I love it!

Tomahawkman's Celebi: I read this and thought of your answer... Oh so true my friend! I saw the logic of you comparing Love to a plant and it was nice to see!

pokeAce's Feebas: Oh boy! Where to begin with this? I had to re-read this because not only was it totally hilarious but it makes me think that there's hope out there for ugly people Aka Me! Jk but I loved this!

However... There can only be one winner...

The winning entry is...

papayaperson's Smoochum!

As I said I found this entry so heartwarming and just so awesome...

So Smoochum will be given it's own thread and distribution link on Thursday!

If you didn't win this time... I'm soo sorry! But good luck for next time!

And here's a heads up and a clue for the next event: 10th April 2013. It is celebrating a historical occasion, but what is it?
    Oh well. I would have made a decent valentines pokemon.
    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code = 2194 7159 2540

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ^ a little bitter, don't you think?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 66 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    victini with heart scale
    Chivas33

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chivas33 View Post
    victini with heart scale
    Voting is Over.