Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ☯Warriors of the World☯ (PokeBay Clan:)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

☯Warriors of the World☯ (PokeBay Clan:)

INTRODUCTION:

We here in the 'Warriors of the World' Clan, accept you for who you are. So don't be shy, but be sure to follow the clan rules which will be stated below if you are to stay a member.
    We are currently looking for a few active active members to join our clan! Anyone can join, regardless of skill or age. But you will be given a test in a battle by myself just to identify how well you battle.

Clan Theme:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxgeSv88c2w (Burn It To The Ground by Nickelback.)

Clan Motto:
    "Train, eat your vitamins, say your prayers, be true to yourself, true to your Pokemon, be a real WOTW!

RULES:

1.No Flaming or arguing as in "You're a retard GTFO!" Or "Get the **** out of this clan nobody likes you!" I will NOT tolerate this. Should a member be found guilty of this action more than once, they face being banned from the Clan. This is because I want this group to be a friendly environment and for it to remain 110% clean.

2. No Spamming. Any incidents of this will be handled on a 3 strike system. Failure to comprehend these warnings will result in a ban from a group.

3. Be nice: don't shout at someone if they have got something wrong. Be nice and advise them.

4. Stay active: An inactive clan is always a boring one, try to post at least a few times a week.

5. You can only join if you have 25 or more, posts. (Just for the purpose of New Members joining who post their interest and never return again.)

6. It is requested that you acknowledge being a member by adding it into your signature.

7. Remember... This is a group comprised of fun! So let's keep it this way!

P.S: If there is any rule of the website is broken severely within this thread (Multiple Swearing and/or Spamming etc,) I will take extensive action and call in the Site Staff to take care of it.

AVAILABLE RANKINGS:

ACTIVE RANKINGS:

SOLDIER:
    This is a member that has just joined. they are new but show great promise, although they haven't risen to the challenge yet. (Ranking given to all new members.)

CAPTAIN:
    This is a member that has had some experience on the battlefield, their eyes and mind are beginning to grasp the concept of war and knowledge of battle tactics has become a great asset. (Ranking given to members who have fought and won as a team in 2 Clan Wars.)

COMMANDER:
    This is a member who strives to be the best. Someone who steps on to the battlefield and their mind is calm in the rage of war. They are very talented and though young, they seek the glory and knowledge attained only through extensive amounts of battles. (Ranking given to those who have fought and won as a team in 5 Clan Wars.)

VICE-PRESIDENT (One only. Elected by President.):
    This is the member who is trusted enough by the President to the extent that they know this member can guide the other fellow members into striving for better. This person can be reached by all as a potential future leader who can guide and assist their fellow members into achieving more out of this group.

PRESIDENT (One only. Elected by Ex-President upon retirement.):
    This is the leader of the group. They can be reached by any member within the clan without hassle. Responsible for accepting new members, moderating the Clan and organising Clan Wars.

INACTIVE RANKINGS:

EX-MEMBER:
    A previous member of the Clan. They are welcome to associate with the group but CANNOT participate in Clan Wars.

BANNED MEMBER:
    A previous member of the Clan. They are welcome to read any messages posted by the members and may post. But CANNOT participate in Clan Wars.

ACTIVE AND/OR INACTIVE RANKINGS:

FOUNDING MEMBERS (Multiple. NEVER changes.):
    Only a founding member of the Clan may have this ranking. Once awarded it cannot be removed unless that member has been banned.
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 02-02-2013 at 04:50 AM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    CLAN MEMBERS LIST:

All the names of the members who have served in the Clan are listed below. Their duration of presence in the clan, Location, In Game Name, and Ranking are also listed. A Clan Record (How many Battles they have won or lost as part of the Clan in a War.) and A War Record (How many battles they have won or lost individually during a Clan War.) will be tallied up and, listed below.

The Lone Renegade: Duration: 2013 - Present. FC: 3182-4891-3438. IGN: Shadow. Rank: President/Founder. Location: New Zealand. Clan Record: 0 Battles. (0 Wins - 0 Losses.) War Record: 0 Battles. (0 Wins - 0 Losses.)

Jeremy: Duration: 2013 - Present. FC: 2709-9431-8242. IGN: Jeremy. Rank: Soldier. Location: United States of America. Clan Record: 0 Battles. (0 Wins - 0 Losses.) War Record: 0 Battles. (0 Wins - 0 Losses.)

chocolatec8k3: Duration: 2013 - Present. FC: ????-????-????. IGN: ?. Rank: Soldier. Location: United States of America. Clan Record: 0 Battles. (0 Wins - 0 Losses.) War Record: 0 Battles. (0 Wins - 0 Losses.)

Candy the Eevee: Duration: 2013 - Present. FC: 4427-9375-7022. IGN: Seneca. Rank: Soldier. Location: United States of America. Clan Record: 0 Battles. (0 Wins - 0 Losses.) War Record: 0 Battles. (0 Wins - 0 Losses.)

xDARKDEATHBLADEx: Duration: 2013 - Present. FC: ????-????-????. IGN: Nix. Rank: Soldier. Location: United States of America. Clan Record: 0 Battles. (0 Wins - 0 Losses.) War Record: 0 Battles. (0 Wins - 0 Losses.)

Aura the Riolu: Duration: 2013 - Present. FC: ????-????-????. IGN: ?. Rank: Soldier. Location: United States of America. Clan Record: 0 Battles. (0 Wins - 0 Losses.) War Record: 0 Battles. (0 Wins - 0 Losses.)

blazeyuki249: Duration: 2013 - Present. FC: ????-????-????. IGN: ?. Rank: Soldier. Location: United States of America. Clan Record: 0 Battles. (0 Wins - 0 Losses.) War Record: 0 Battles. (0 Wins - 0 Losses.)

Ash ketchum1: Duration: 2013 - Present. FC: ????-????-????. IGN: ?. Rank: Soldier. Location: United Kingdom. Clan Record: 0 Battles. (0 Wins - 0 Losses.) War Record: 0 Battles. (0 Wins - 0 Losses.)

dragonxmaster: Duration: 2013 - Present. FC: ????-????-????. IGN: ?. Rank: Soldier. Location: United States of America. Clan Record: 0 Battles. (0 Wins - 0 Losses.) War Record: 0 Battles. (0 Wins - 0 Losses.)

N and Reshiram: Duration: 2013 - Present. FC: ????-????-????. IGN: ?. Rank: Soldier. Location: United Kingdom. Clan Record: 0 Battles. (0 Wins - 0 Losses.) War Record: 0 Battles. (0 Wins - 0 Losses.)
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 02-02-2013 at 04:51 AM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Notice to all challengers:

You may challenge our clan individually or with other people in the form of another clan.

The current battle styles are as follows:

Points Challenge: A number of members of a clan (5 maximum and 3 minimum) enter the tournament and battle against an opponent. Should they beat the opponent, then it counts as a point. First clan to a select number of points wins!

Elimination Challenge: A few members of each clan (5 maximum, 2 minimum) enter into tournament and are randomly selected to battle an opponent. The aim of the game is to eliminate all team members. If you defeat your opponent then they are eliminated. If you are defeated however, you will be eliminated. The winning clan is the one which has eliminated all or most of the opponents within the time/round limit...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    As preparation for any upcoming challenges, a in-clan tournament will be held for practice!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i want to join!

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can you PM me the details on the practice tournament?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Id like to join!
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can i join the clan??
    ive already showed u my battling prowess
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash ketchum1 View Post
    can i join the clan??
    ive already showed u my battling prowess
    You may!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If you want to join, you must register your interest soon! Only 1 spot left in the Clan!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I want to join!
    At last, after all the hardships, the excitement, the joy, the laughs, the cries, the happy times, the sad times, the memories, the fun, my pokemon journey is finally at an end~Bwave-2k16

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    unfortunately dark had to pull out of our " in clan battle"
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash ketchum1 View Post
    unfortunately dark had to pull out of our " in clan battle"
    Then you get access to round 2 then buddy.

Round 2:

Ash Ketchum1 Vs

Vs

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can I join
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Harmonia View Post
    Can I join
    Nope sorry we're full... Try the Vipers Clan by lucariomaster.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram