Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ☯Warriors of the World☯ (PokeBay Clan:)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Boop. I should've joined this one.... meh the vipers are pretty good with me in it.
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    who is battling in our clan war??
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well... I've got no confirmation of who won... So unfortunately I'll have to decide.
    Jeremy and Ash will join me. And 1 more battler will join us today!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok
    bring it on

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    clan war tomorrow!!
    Last edited by Josh :p; 02-08-2013 at 09:27 AM.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I now renounce this Clan as dead.
    However all isn't lost... If you want to join a clan, places are open for the new clan I will open soon.
    I've spoken to the remaining member from this clan and he will be transferred to this clan.

Thanks!

TLR

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.