Thread: Generation Xtreme (PokeBay Clan):

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Generation Xtreme (PokeBay Clan):

INTRODUCTION:

We here in the 'Generation Xtreme' Clan, accept you for who you are. So don't be shy, but be sure to follow the clan rules which will be stated below if you are to stay a member.
    We are currently looking for a few active active members to join our clan! Anyone can join, regardless of skill or age. But you will be given a test in a battle by myself just to identify how well you battle.

Clan Theme:
    Cult of Personality - Human Colour.

Clan Motto:
    We're here to kick butts and chew bubblegum, and we're all outta gum!

RULES:

1.No Flaming or arguing as in "You're a retard GTFO!" Or "Get the **** out of this clan nobody likes you!" I will NOT tolerate this. Should a member be found guilty of this action more than once, they face being banned from the Clan. This is because I want this group to be a friendly environment and for it to remain 110% clean.

2. No Spamming. Any incidents of this will be handled on a 3 strike system. Failure to comprehend these warnings will result in a ban from a group.

3. Be nice: don't shout at someone if they have got something wrong. Be nice and advise them.

4. Stay active: An inactive clan is always a boring one, try to post at least a few times a week.

5. You can only join if you have 25 or more, posts. (Just for the purpose of New Members joining who post their interest and never return again.)

6. It is requested that you acknowledge being a member by adding it into your signature.

7. Remember... This is a group comprised of fun! So let's keep it this way!

P.S: If there is any rule of the website is broken severely within this thread (Multiple Swearing and/or Spamming etc,) I will take extensive action and call in the Site Staff to take care of it.

AVAILABLE RANKINGS:

ACTIVE RANKINGS:

MEMBER (Various):
    This is a member that has just joined. they are new but show great promise, although they haven't risen to the challenge yet. (Ranking given to all new members.)

VICE-PRESIDENT (One only. Elected by President.):
    This is the member who is trusted enough by the President to the extent that they know this member can guide the other fellow members into striving for better. This person can be reached by all as a potential future leader who can guide and assist their fellow members into achieving more out of this group.

PRESIDENT (One only. Elected by Ex-President upon retirement.):
    This is the leader of the group. They can be reached by any member within the clan without hassle. Responsible for accepting new members, moderating the Clan and organising Clan Wars.

INACTIVE RANKINGS:

EX-MEMBER:
    A previous member of the Clan. They are welcome to associate with the group but CANNOT participate in Clan Wars.

BANNED MEMBER:
    A previous member of the Clan. They are welcome to read any messages posted by the members and may post. But CANNOT participate in Clan Wars.

ACTIVE AND/OR INACTIVE RANKINGS:

FOUNDING MEMBERS (Multiple. NEVER changes.):
    Only a founding member of the Clan may have this ranking. Once awarded it cannot be removed unless that member has been banned.
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 03-17-2013 at 05:55 AM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Confirmed Members:

TheRealLoneRenegade: Founder, President.
    SharkMark2000: Founder, Vice-President.
    thunderfromdownunder: Member

Unconfirmed Members:

Rebecca.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.