Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ☯Warriors of the World☯ (PokeBay Clan:)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Boop. I should've joined this one.... meh the vipers are pretty good with me in it.
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    who is battling in our clan war??
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well... I've got no confirmation of who won... So unfortunately I'll have to decide.
    Jeremy and Ash will join me. And 1 more battler will join us today!

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok
    bring it on

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    clan war tomorrow!!
    Last edited by Josh :p; 02-08-2013 at 09:27 AM.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I now renounce this Clan as dead.
    However all isn't lost... If you want to join a clan, places are open for the new clan I will open soon.
    I've spoken to the remaining member from this clan and he will be transferred to this clan.

Thanks!

TLR

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!