Thread: My fanfic Nightmare in alamos town

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Post My fanfic Nightmare in alamos town

http://tyrantking6.tumblr.com/post/4...in-alamos-town
    sorry the actual fanfic I made was 657 words too long so I had to move it to my tumblr Please read it and tell me what you thought and well tell me if I should do more for you guys also I would like to know If there was a part on this fanfic thing where there is no word cap because I didnt want to have to re do the whole story because of 657 words :c .

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's actually pretty good. You know with Genesect as the evil bad guy and stuff. My only point of critisism is that you made some sentences which are a bit weird like: "we walked to trough the street." Not trying to be mean but i'm just adressing it.
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Regitoxin View Post
    It's actually pretty good. You know with Genesect as the evil bad guy and stuff. My only point of critisism is that you made some sentences which are a bit weird like: "we walked to trough the street." Not trying to be mean but i'm just adressing it.
    yeah I messed up on grammar in some parts I totally didnt notice that xD

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me