Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DERPY DEFENSE FORCE!!

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:

Exclamation DERPY DEFENSE FORCE!!

We are a group of bronies, pegasisters, and fans of MLP, WE SHALL SAVE DERPY!!! SAVE THE MOST BELOVED PONY EVER!!!!WE LOVE U DERPY!!! PLZ HELP US SAVE DERPY hooves!!!! WE NEED ALL THE SOLDERS WE CAN FORM TO SAVE DERPY!!!

hut hut hut! IN FORMATION!
    Last edited by xDARTHBLADEITOx; 01-30-2013 at 09:47 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i'll join you

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry I shan't be joining. I have no interest in MLP. And this isn't going to be a battle clan for MLP Fans is it?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    No not battle clan it's the DERPY debate.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OK!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i'll join you.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Derpy ain't going nowhere.

Who's gonna supply joy and muffins to Equestria if she goes?
    For as long as you live, shine! Let nothing grieve you beyond measure, for life is short and time will demand its toll.
    Friend code: 4399-0832-9179

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ikr? derpy needs to freaken stay.
    -Voltaradragoness!

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    DERPY is so great!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes. Exactly
    -Voltaradragoness!

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    Derpy: Ill help out rainbow dash! *breaks building* derpy: oops! Ill fix it! *bumps into pillar and breaks it more.* derpy: oh no! What can I do to help? Rainbow dash: NOTHING! No derpy! Just sit down and leave me be. Derpy: Ok! *sits down, floor breaks* lol remember that episode?

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm a brony, and even I'm scared of this thread.

I'm sure Derpy is fully capable of... "saving" herself.
    It startles me how much Bronies are dedicated to a fictional character.

Besides, Vinyl Scratch is way better.

On one more note:
    Your quotes from the episode are very off.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyblues View Post
    I'm a brony, and even I'm scared of this thread.

I'm sure Derpy is fully capable of... "saving" herself.
    It startles me how much Bronies are dedicated to a fictional character.

Besides, Vinyl Scratch is way better.

On one more note:
    Your quotes from the episode are very off.
    i know the quotes were off little, cuz i only saw the episode ONCE and recited from memory...

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know what you're referencing to in this thread. The whole Derpy "debate" is long over. People didn't like her for how she acted and how here eyes were. Some parents took offense to it as they thought Hasbro was insulting mentally disabled people. They never were trying to offend and even apologized for it.

They fixed how she talks\her eyes\whatever else was wrong about her. She's still the same loopy, lovable pony we all know.

/end thread
    If you need any help, please contact me, ???, DejaVu146, UltraSound, or Gaming Master 2000 for assistance!
    CLICK ONE OF THE NAMES FOR OUR PROFILES!

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    Oh it's over? Oops my bad.