Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Teachers and student wanted

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Teachers and student wanted

The pokebay trainer school is now open and we need some teachers and students for it. There will be a teacher for each type and 16 students just register and tell me wether you are skilled enough to be a teacher or if you want to study in the school as a student.

Teachers:

Fire: Me
    Water: xDARKDEATHBLADEx
    Grass: CammyCoolPants
    Steel:
    Rock:
    Ground:
    Dark:
    Physic:garyeffinoak
    Poison:
    Ghost:
    Bug:Natural Harmonia
    Ice:
    Fighting:
    Flying:fennekin
    Normal:
    Dragon: The Lone Renegade
    Electric:

Students:

1. Aveyavey123
    2.Gdsk1120

Just reply and tell me what you choose.
    Last edited by iBlockWave; 02-02-2013 at 09:20 PM.
    At last, after all the hardships, the excitement, the joy, the laughs, the cries, the happy times, the sad times, the memories, the fun, my pokemon journey is finally at an end~Bwave-2k16

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I wanna either psychic or water teacher.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Which one you can only teach one
    At last, after all the hardships, the excitement, the joy, the laughs, the cries, the happy times, the sad times, the memories, the fun, my pokemon journey is finally at an end~Bwave-2k16

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I kno more about water.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You are a water just wait till everyone is here and meanwhile you can join it

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    Ok wat about water do I teach? Everything? Biology of samurott(lol) weakness and resistance?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes, all the water type moves, weakness, main water pokemon all that. You will be told properly when it opens and all the teachers and students come.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Join the group I invited you to nix its the school.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Is it only a 5th gen school?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know a lot about pokemon and can help if you want but if this school is about wifi battles I wont be any use but anything else and i'm in
    as a teacher.
    P.S if I'm a teacher tell me what type you want me to be I'm fine with any of them
    Last edited by CammyCoolPants; 02-01-2013 at 06:58 AM.
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm in as a teacher of Dragon!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Cammy I put you as a grass type teacher and tlr is a dragon type. And sebasgd I messaged you your problem.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    anyone else interested??

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    AH this is so hard.
    I have like 3 options.
    Ground, Flying or Psychic.
    um....
    Put me down as the High Flying Girl (Flying Teacher)
    Winning means fame and fortune. Losing means certain death.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    As the Psychic gym leader of Pokebay... I wouldn't mind assisting in teaching about Psychic Type Pokemon...