Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Teachers and student wanted

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can i be an electric teacher?

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes you can
    At last, after all the hardships, the excitement, the joy, the laughs, the cries, the happy times, the sad times, the memories, the fun, my pokemon journey is finally at an end~Bwave-2k16

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can i take electric? it's my favorite type and i know almost everyone about it.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I wouldn't mind teaching the "coolest" type there is: Ice!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You got it david
    At last, after all the hardships, the excitement, the joy, the laughs, the cries, the happy times, the sad times, the memories, the fun, my pokemon journey is finally at an end~Bwave-2k16

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What type teachers are left?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ill be the Ghost teacher.
    "Being skilled isn't all that's it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream."

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 61 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    since two of my 4 specialties are taken i think i might go with electric or ground. ground preferably
    Last edited by ShadowPhoenix; 02-27-2013 at 05:47 PM.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks for the option to teach me steel types because when it comes to that I stink with steel types.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 61 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i would like to be a student and teacher if that can work. i want to learn more about dragons and be a teacher on the arts of the earth. GROUND
    Last edited by ShadowPhoenix; 02-27-2013 at 05:48 PM.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would do grass but its taking and I don't need to be a student :/

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 117 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey, why isn't my name on the Fighting type part as Teacher?
    Hate me if you wish. It will not get you anywhere.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Being the flying gym leader and former dark gym leader I would be happy to help on either of those topics
    Poison Type Veteran

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Wondering a bit if i get to be the electric type teacher...

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."