View Poll Results: What is your favourite gen?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Generation I

1 8.33%
  • Generation ii

4 33.33%
  • Generation iii

3 25.00%
  • Generation iv

1 8.33%
  • Generation v

3 25.00%

Thread: Generation

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Generation

Choose your favorite generation
    At last, after all the hardships, the excitement, the joy, the laughs, the cries, the happy times, the sad times, the memories, the fun, my pokemon journey is finally at an end~Bwave-2k16

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Gen 2 for sure. =] The starters were also the best in my opinion

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Gen 3 FTW! The induction of the Battle Tower, the Battle Frontier, the Battle Tents and of course... DOUBLE BATTLES!
    First Pokemon Game to be truly in colour too!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Gen 3 had the best story, best map, second best Pokemon, the Battle Frontier, and loads of new features that just haven't been properly imitated by any other generation yet.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    GEN 6 better have the Battle Frontier again best pokemon end game thing ever PWT is ok but it cant compere to the Battle arcade and battle factory
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    also while I'm here have you noticed that no one has said that gen 1 is the best yet thats all you hear anywhere else weird
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean