Thread: PokeBay's First Ever Clan War!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

PokeBay's First Ever Clan War!

This coming weekend (Saturday 8th February and Sunday 9th February), PokeBay will host it's first Clan War!
    Two friendly rival clans: The Underground Army and The Warriors of the World have joined together to battle it out for their entertainment and the general public's entertainment!
    This match is just a friendly team competition between the two clans to decide whose clan reigns supreme!
    This match is also a perfect opportunity for the Public to go out and support their favorite clan, and hopefully carry victory back from the field of battle!

Clan Competitors:

The Underground Army: papayaperson, ?, ?, and ?

VS

Warriors of the World: The Lone Renegade, ?, ?, and ?

The battle matchup will be confirmed soon, so keep watching for PokeBay's first Clan War!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 117 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm battling on the side of the Underground Army! HARRUH!!!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    wotw ftw
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awesome, good luck to everyone!
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Is anybody aloud to make clans?
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DsWarriorgx View Post
    You might want to ask TLR about that.
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DsWarriorgx View Post
    Yeah but you have to go by the general clan guidelines...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.