Thread: Region Challenge

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0

Region Challenge

Welcome to, 'Region Challenge'

Hello, I'm Deadpool (Damian),
    I have an idea, & will depend on if you have the drive to build this as a serious unit, similar to the success to AlyCat's Gym Leaders group. But this is far different & more complex. I would first like to know if everyone who would like to join want the Level of Pokemon be Level.50 only or Level.100. Let me know. Nonetheless, I am creating The Region Challenge. This Challenge will need the Leaders of their Region. So, what I mean for some of you not understanding, you will have a Region, for example, Sinnoh, the leader of Sinnoh will only be allowed Pokemon in Sinnoh, nothing else like something from Kanto, only Sinnoh, so knowing your Region is a big part of this. And you will challenge other Regions & Challengers, the Challengers give off more points than the Regions. So, Challengers are more important than taking on other Regions.

No Wonder Launcher, Some Pokemon will be banned, and to make it fair, I will ban around 3 Pokemon not allowed from each region, one obvious banned Pokemon is Arceus. All Battles will start off Flat until the Region Leaders get Six Pokemon at the right level for the Group. Point wise. Region Leaders will receive 8 Points beating a Challenger, and a Challenger will receive the Region's Badge and points of 8. And you can battle each other as many times as you like, but if you lose, both sides lose 3 points. Region Leaders battling one another will receive points, if you win, you get 5 points, if you lose 2 points. So, points will be close all the time.

Region Leaders:
    Kanto: Krowito
    Johto: SuperiorDeadpool
    Hoenn: PurpleMonkey
    Sinnoh: Thunderdownunder
    Unova: Stevenhazelwood
    Last edited by VictiniBlastDP; 02-15-2013 at 04:22 PM.
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Brilliant idea! I'd love to be a region leader, but I suck at battling :/

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i will
    can i take sinnoh?
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    To hell with it, UNOVA PLEASE!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes, of course.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ta

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    This does sound like fun! I can only battle weekends and it will take me some time to build a team, but I would like to accept the position as the Kanto leader as I was gonna make a Kanto only team anyways!
    Poison Type Veteran

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes, that's fine Robin. (:

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Hoenn Region

Ill take Hoenn and ill start as soon as possible to get my wanted regional team I'll pm message you when i believe i have the right team and you can help me with ideas after

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    That's great. All Region Leaders & challengers will need Level.50 6v6.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Unova is ready

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    Glad to hear (:

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've not battled anyone yet no challengers, no nothing

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes. I reckon being set to Level.50 will be a challenge in itself being most train above that level. So we'll see what happens.