Thread: looking for strong battlers!!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

looking for strong battlers!!

hi guys
    im looking for strong competitive battlets to help me make teams

i will breed all pokemon etc
    i just really need help creating the ideas for them
    because im looking for new ideas and people are starting to know all my sets

thanks everyone!!!
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm a pretty good battler! I can give you some advice... Let's start with which Pokemon you'd like to use (just so I can get an idea of what kind of strategy would work well with you), and tell me what irritates you in battle. Ie, if you get poisoned, or attack is lowered, etc.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    substatute+Focus punch (Go Last)
    Rain Dance+Thunder (100% Acc)
    Here: For more combo's ----> CLICK THE LINK RIGHT HERE http://www.serebii.net/games/combo.shtml

.... .... I accept any challenge... You have to offer...

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A pokemon that can learn learn an ice, thunder, fighting and ghost move *cough* Golurk with Iron Fist ability and all the punches to go with *cough*

Works a treat

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A combination of Ground, Ice, Fighting, and Dark-Type moves will get the best possible coverage with 518 Pokemon hit Super Effectively and all others have a normal effectiveness, which can be handled with STAB. Weavile is the best. #Unbeatable
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok thanks guys
    i forgot to mention i am a pretty sturdy ( lol ) battler anyway i know quite a few combos

atm im working on a team
    consisting of
    band victini
    tentacruel
    deoxys d
    chansey
    scarf terrakion
    landorus

if anyone could do a mini rmt that would be great

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderfromdownunder View Post
    ok thanks guys
    i forgot to mention i am a pretty sturdy ( lol ) battler anyway i know quite a few combos

atm im working on a team
    consisting of
    band victini
    tentacruel
    deoxys d
    chansey
    scarf terrakion
    landorus

if anyone could do a mini rmt that would be great
    Well firstly, you have legendaries so you won't be able to do flat battles or wi-fi battles. Not only this, but in the world of tiers, having Deoxys automatically makes it Ubers, and the other Pokemon on your team will absolutely fail in Ubers. I also don't see why you'd band Victini... Albeit it has a decent enough attack stat, it has a much more suiting move pool to be a special attacker or a mixed sweeper, in which case you'd give it specs or nothing. I'd band Terrakion since it gets really good coverage, and speed isn't even of it's priority anyways (Of course, you'll need 252 Speed EVs, but the nature and item shouldn't help it) since it has decent enough defenses to take a hit or two.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    umm deoxys defense form is in ou as are the other pokemon
    choice band victini
    v create ( cos its gonna be switching a lot anyway)
    bolt strike
    brick break
    u turn/ zen headbutt

scarf terrakion is for revenge killing

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    umm deoxys defense form is in ou as are the other pokemon
    choice band victini
    v create ( cos its gonna be switching a lot anyway)
    bolt strike
    brick break
    u turn/ zen headbutt

scarf terrakion is for revenge killing
    Alright... I didn't see defense form xD Lol anyways that coverage isn't great at all to be giving it a choice band. And a revenge sweeper should then have a speed-boosting nature (in Terrakion's case Jolly) and a Life Orb. And a revenge sweeper should be able to eliminate Pokemon that are faster than it, but in this case you have Alakazam, Crobat, Dugtrio, etc that have super effective STAB against you and are faster, but I guess that's your call. I always just do a Destiny Bond sweep if I'm having a problem. And what form is Landorus?
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    landorus normal forme

equake
    stone edge
    hp ice
    u turn

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    landorus normal forme

equake
    stone edge
    hp ice
    u turn
    Hidden Power on a Physical Sweeper is never a good idea... Not only that, but Grass-Types are covered by U-Turn and Flying-Types are covered by Stone Edge; you really have no need for an ice-type move badly enough that you would use a Hidden Power. Giving Iron Tail instead would defeat Ice-Types (which will easily OHKO you with a 4x weakness to Ice), Hammer Arm would be great to take out Steels and the ever-so annoying Normals (Blissey!). You can also run Outrage since you are total Dragon bait right now, but then you'd have to waste your item slot with a berry to cure confusion. I also noticed how you don't have a STAB Flying-Type move! As much as we all hate using Fly in battles, it has a great base power which is pretty powerful combined with STAB, not to mention a turn of being completely untouchable! I'd run this set:

Landorus (Incarnate) @Life Orb
    Lonely/Mild Nature
    Trait: Sheer Force
    -Rock Slide
    -Earth Power
    -Extrasensory
    -Sludge Wave
    EVs: 80 Attack, 180 Special Attack, 248 Speed

Very difficult set, but you can manage. There is nothing with a resistance to this set. With Sheer Force (Hidden Ability) it gets moves with an added effect boosted in power. Not only this, but it negates the recoil of the Life Orb, so I've loaded it with moves affected by Sheer Force and given it a Life Orb to basically maximize it's power. To be able to pull this off though, it needs to be a mixed sweeper, so EV training will be a little tricky/irritating. Only give it 248 Speed because by doing this you take slightly less damage from entry hazards.

I realize you may not have it's hidden ability, but if that's the case it should be on a Sand Team and not just a typical OU Team.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK