Thread: Shiny Weavile

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 117 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Shiny Weavile

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you could trade me a Shiny DW Weavile, with its hidden ability, and some egg moves. I will own you forever if you do.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You will own me forever if I find you one?

How... Lovely.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Im hoping there was a pronoun mixup. Please let it be a pronoun mixup.
    Hermits united. We meet up every ten years; swap stories about caves. It's good fun. For a hermit.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 117 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nobodyblues, I'm being startastic! Lol. But, I would greatly appericate it if you find one and trade it to me. ^^

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus X View Post
    Nobodyblues, I'm being startastic! Lol. But, I would greatly appericate it if you find one and trade it to me. ^^
    I do have one, however, she isn't DW and not for trade.

I'll keep on the lookout for you.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.