Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Article: Mewtwo Vs Genesect?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Article: Mewtwo Vs Genesect?

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    SOOO COOOOOOOL mewtwo FTW they should do an event too

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Genesect... Go kick Mewtwo's butt with Signal Beam!

Ninfea interestingly I have 3 theories on...

Theory 1:

The first is that with all these flowing scarves that it may have something to do with the Flying Type. Think of the old Plane Aviators (Eg: Amelia Earhart) I think Ninfea has something to do with that.

Also think of it's name... Ninfea. Sounds vaguely like a Nymph. Nymphs of course being aerial creatures.

Finally, it is 1M in height, and 23.5 Kg in weight. This makes it incredibly light compared to the rest of it's supposed 'family'.

Theory 2:

Ninfea is a Japanese Funeral Company... Ghost maybe?

Theory 3:

Something about it just shouts 'Normal type!' but I doubt it.

Conclusion:

Likeliest theory is number 1. With 3 next and 2 last. But my money is on it being a flying type.
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 02-12-2013 at 09:49 AM.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Omg that's awesome!!!!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have to say the mewtwo return is amazing. Also i was thinking from it's name it was either poison or fighting but your ideas Lone are much better!!!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by feazko View Post
    I have to say the mewtwo return is amazing. Also i was thinking from it's name it was either poison or fighting but your ideas Lone are much better!!!
    Why thank you!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is bigger news than N's appearance in the anime.... O.O MEWTWOOOOO!!!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryeffinOak View Post
    This is bigger news than N's appearance in the anime.... O.O MEWTWOOOOO!!!

the ultimate showdown between hacked vs cloned. cant wait!
    At last, after all the hardships, the excitement, the joy, the laughs, the cries, the happy times, the sad times, the memories, the fun, my pokemon journey is finally at an end~Bwave-2k16

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Snorlax View Post
    Both being scientifically modified these Pokemon should be deserving of a great fight!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ash: Mewtwo!

Mewtwo: Who DF are you?

Ash: I'm Ash, remember?

Mewtwo: You haven't aged in the roughly 10 years I haven't seen you? WTF? How's that work? Are you some kind of clone too?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Snorlax View Post
    Mewtwo was also "hacked" as the scientists enhanced its powers with science during the cloning process. MEWTWO MUST WIN!!! This is team Rocket vs Plasma! Giovanni FTW!!!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    mewtwo is the clone of mew

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    And was enhanced using science. As the scientists stated at the beginning to mewtwo when they spoke to it. Hence why mewtwo looks so much different than Mew. Especially when you look at the other cloned Pokemon who looked nearly exactly like the originals.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yea I know

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I love both genesect and Mewtwo but frankly Mewtwo is way cooler and should kick genesects' butt then when that is done go back in time by beating up dialga or celibi and using its power to find the genesect before its a fossil and then beat the bug of of it then come back and find ghetsis bring him to the top of temporal tower and use aura sphere to knock him offf fly down use psychic and and teleport him to space and that should be the film
    Last edited by DejaVu146; 02-14-2013 at 06:48 AM.
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean