Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SPOILER ALERT: New Eeveelution

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Exclamation SPOILER ALERT: New Eeveelution

Recent information has leaked from next month's CoroCoro Magazine issue. The cover featured a silhouette of a new Generation VI pokemon. Within the magazine, it is revealed that Ninfia (ニンフィア) is the silhouetted pokemon. Ninfia is confirmed to evolve from Eevee; type and method of evolution are currently withheld.

What type do you think it is? How will it evolve? Let the speculation begin!

http://www.serebii.net/corocoro2130.jpg
    http://www.serebii.net/ninfiath.jpg

Edit: New information has surfaced, Ninfia's English name is revealed to be SYLVEON.
    Last edited by Exflar; 02-14-2013 at 04:03 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I promoted this to a News Article. Speculation can go on there as well

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    By it's name i would guess it's either Poison or Fighting but it doesn't really look like either maybe it looks more like a normal type.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Imo it looks much like a Normal, Ghost, or Bug-Type to me. It's name makes me lean more towards Bug, however I wouldn't be surprised if it was Fighting.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm going with what The Lone Renegade said, flying

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Silhoutte looks like a bug type to me.

The non-silhouette picture looks..
    What THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING POKEMON?!

It looks normal and something that I would NOT have on my team.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It looks Milotic-ish to me. Especially the ear color.
    Hermits united. We meet up every ten years; swap stories about caves. It's good fun. For a hermit.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It also reminds me of Milotic, but at the same time it also has some resemblances to Skitty, Victini (just only see the face), and Happiny. The colors remind me of Milotic, the overall design makes me think of Skitty, the face is literally Victini with bunny ears, and the bow makes me think of Happiny.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    It also reminds me of Milotic, but at the same time it also has some resemblances to Skitty, Victini (just only see the face), and Happiny. The colors remind me of Milotic, the overall design makes me think of Skitty, the face is literally Victini with bunny ears, and the bow makes me think of Happiny.
    Pretty much... I wouldn't mind seeing how it fares in battle soon!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I do wonder if it'll just be one new Eeveelution... Usually when new ones have been released, they've been in pairs... (Espeon and Umbreon, and Leafeon and Glaceon.) So I personally hope there will be a ninth Eeveelution as well as Ninfea being the eighth...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I think it looks adorable I just hope it's strong because I want to see more cute, powerful Pokemon that are actually usable. I don't actually think it looks that much like an Eeveelution.
    It looks like the normal type - but seeing as they already have a Normal type Eevee, perhaps they'll introduce a whole other Pokemon type?
    If not then maybe a second Normal Evo that carries on from the base Eevee, if that's possible..
    Here's to fingers crossed!

P.s I think people should stop hating on the new Pokemon that come out.. why all the hate guys, I thought we all loved this game? The Gen 5 Pokemon are actually quite charming and witty if you take the time to see it and keep an open mind, other than trying to be such tough critiques. Remember, there's only so much a person can do with all the animals and objects we have in this world, if they tried any harder we'd get Pokemon that look like Digimon or Transformers or something. So I say be happy with what we've got and what we'll get! Let's all just enjoy!
    Last edited by EllaJaneBinks; 02-13-2013 at 02:54 PM.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't care what type it is. Its an eeveelution and it's going on my team.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've heard rumors for a while (I think ever since 3rd Gen) of a possible "Light" type, so you would have Light & Dark. If this does come true in this Generation, I can it being revealed this early to possibly announce a new type. It makes sense, the weight, color, etc and that would make sense as to why they are keeping it a mystery.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well I done some investigation into our new little friend and come up with only one little tiny fact the fact is that it can use swift in some of the pictures you can clearly see stars all around it then in the next picture it sending it towards a pokemon (which is out of camera) so whether this means its a normal type or not I cant confirm but does seam more likely to me
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I'd love a new Pokemon type such as Light. It might throw things off balance a little bit but it makes sense to me and would bring something really different to the game!