Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SPOILER ALERT: New Eeveelution

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu146 View Post
    I've heard rumors for a while (I think ever since 3rd Gen) of a possible "Light" type, so you would have Light & Dark. If this does come true in this Generation, I can it being revealed this early to possibly announce a new type. It makes sense, the weight, color, etc and that would make sense as to why they are keeping it a mystery.
    But "Light" would be Psychic. I mean, it's possible I guess, but I seriously doubt it. They added two new types during generation 2 (Steel and Dark), and that just made no sense in my opinion... Why would Dark be weak to Bug and Fighting? I never understood that. I would like a Light-Type, but I feel like that would be too much for Nintendo. They'd need to create an entire set of new moves of this type, not to mention review old Pokemon and see if they'll have this type, etc.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Fighting is like having Bruce Lee kick Voldemort in the face.
    Bugs just eat away at the darkness!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Renegadeito View Post
    Fighting is like having Bruce Lee kick Voldemort in the face.
    Bugs just eat away at the darkness!
    But honestly Dark should resist Fighting, and Fighting should be neutral to Dark, because you wan't fight in the dark unless you have like Psychic powers of some sort... Thus, Psychic should also be powerful to Dark, yet it somehow doesn't even affect it. I bet they made Bug powerful to it just because Bugs had no power virtually in Gen 1.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    But "Light" would be Psychic. I mean, it's possible I guess, but I seriously doubt it. They added two new types during generation 2 (Steel and Dark), and that just made no sense in my opinion... Why would Dark be weak to Bug and Fighting? I never understood that. I would like a Light-Type, but I feel like that would be too much for Nintendo. They'd need to create an entire set of new moves of this type, not to mention review old Pokemon and see if they'll have this type, etc.
    When the franchise first introduced Dark Type, the Japanese あくタイプ did not have a direct transliteration for the phrase. Some translate あくタイプ to mean "evil" when in context, あくタイプ would more accurately mean "trickery" or "dirty fighting". This is why Fighting Type has an advantage, it's noble and fair fighting rather than cheating and trickery.

When taken in a literal sense, insects and other bug species are predominantly nocturnal. Many compound eyes are equipped for seeing in minimal light or total darkness. Being able to operate, regardless of light or dark, bugs have the advantage.

Hope that helped

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Exflar View Post
    When the franchise first introduced Dark Type, the Japanese あくタイプ did not have a direct transliteration for the phrase. Some translate あくタイプ to mean "evil" when in context, あくタイプ would more accurately mean "trickery" or "dirty fighting". This is why Fighting Type has an advantage, it's noble and fair fighting rather than cheating and trickery.

When taken in a literal sense, insects and other bug species are predominantly nocturnal. Many compound eyes are equipped for seeing in minimal light or total darkness. Being able to operate, regardless of light or dark, bugs have the advantage.

Hope that helped
    wow it just got real in here a very good argument as to why fighting and bug are effective against dark I tip my hat to you
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sylveon is its english name. I think its a flying or dargon type, but Im pretty sure its flying
    Sniv~William

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 71 | Offers: 820 | Wishlist Items: 152 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    we wont now untill the game come out.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm sure we'll know be for that.
    Sniv~William

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think it's flying.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13473&dateline=135778  0143

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I want Sylveon to be flying or fighting... Although I wouldn't mind a groud type Eeveelution.
    imo ground types have not been so great. except Golett and Golurk.
    Winning means fame and fortune. Losing means certain death.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    By looking at the trailer and reading other peoples ideas... I have a feeling it's either Ghost or Normal.
    If it's Ghost, I will so be getting one of these! Although it will have to live up to past awesome Ghost types (imo Gengar, Froslass, Golurk and Chandelure)
    Even if it is Normal, I will still be getting one of these cos it's so adorable :3
    Winning means fame and fortune. Losing means certain death.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    the thing is its just soooooooo CUTE I just want to hug it and groom it and do other things that you do to cute things IMO its one of the best looking eeveelutions let what I want to know is what it looks like when its shiny it has a hard job to beat a shiny umbreon or a vaporeon
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 120 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i bet its a steel type

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Wow, more Eevee evolution types please haha
    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code = 2194 7159 2540

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 120 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i think its steel