Thread: Article: New Eeveelution-Semi Confirmed

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Article: New Eeveelution-Semi Confirmed

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's a Flying type. Undoubtedly.
    Ninfia's name sounds like a Nymph. Creatures of the sky.
    It's height and weight are small and lightweight. (1 m in height, 23.5 kg in weight) making it sound great for aerial manoerability.
    The flowing scarves resembles the aviators of the old days. Being very feminine looking it reminds me of Amelia Earhart.
    So my cash is on it being a flying type.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Definetely a flying time.
    I dunno...maybe you have to fly around with it and then boom it'll suddenly evolve.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Renegadeito View Post
    It's a Flying type. Undoubtedly.
    Ninfia's name sounds like a Nymph. Creatures of the sky.
    It's height and weight are small and lightweight. (1 m in height, 23.5 kg in weight) making it sound great for aerial manoerability.
    The flowing scarves resembles the aviators of the old days. Being very feminine looking it reminds me of Amelia Earhart.
    So my cash is on it being a flying type.
    Actually a Nymph is just a spirit of nature; it needn't fly and they live with the other Gods/Goddesses. I was thinking Bug-Type but I see how it can be a Flying-Type
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i think it might be a normal type :3 it looks so cute and elegant!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Eevee is normal type

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu146 View Post
    Eevee is normal type
    Yeah but that doesn't rule out Ninfia being one, too. Either way, I'm betting on Normal/Ghost. It doesn't look like a flyer at all. IMO it has the design of a Normal type Pokemon, and the eyes look very possessed, like with some kind of strange power or something. Like it's perhaps dead or something. We'll see.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can also see it being a new type. Which could make sense as to why they want to keep it a mystery for now.

I remember rumors of a possible "Light" type ever since R/S/E. This could possibly be it (if true), especially with the color, weight, etc.

Could it happen? Yes. It can't be ruled out yet. Am I willing to bet money that it is? No

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu146 View Post
    I can also see it being a new type. Which could make sense as to why they want to keep it a mystery for now.

I remember rumors of a possible "Light" type ever since R/S/E. This could possibly be it (if true), especially with the color, weight, etc.

Could it happen? Yes. It can't be ruled out yet. Am I willing to bet money that it is? No
    I too have heard rumours of this. That there was supposedly a new type going to be appearing. It'd be interesting if it was Light, but I did hear that the new type may be called 'Digital' (Not that it'd affect Ninfea.) But out of the two Light sounds more materialistic and I look forward to more rumours appearing soon!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Renegadeito View Post
    I too have heard rumours of this. That there was supposedly a new type going to be appearing. It'd be interesting if it was Light, but I did hear that the new type may be called 'Digital' (Not that it'd affect Ninfea.) But out of the two Light sounds more materialistic and I look forward to more rumours appearing soon!
    Digital sounds cool.... But personally, I've yet to encounter a rumor that became true. Only leaks ever have a slim chance of legitimacy. As tantalizing as rumors are, I have wisely disregarded them. I don't think it's a new type. But that's me.

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I WANT LIGHT! I WANT LIGHT! I WANT LIGHT!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    There was the rumored Steel-Type after Gen 1, but honestly Magnemite was just a teaser for that and it was easily predictable.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK