Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if pokemon turned into this.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kakari View Post
    I'd prefer an adult one for those who have played pokemon for years and by adult I mean violent
    well... i was thinking bakugan defenders of the core violent not mortal kombat violent.
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd do one of these

1. Faint

2. Quit pokemon FOREVER

3. Lose it
    Legendaries, shinies, and fusions. Non rival the combination of all three.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    lol your not sure what you will do

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    1. It could work but Id have to say it would be a bad idea since if it doesnt go over well with the majority they are gonna have crippled sales and mario doesn't send in enough money for them to keep up if that happened.but it would be a game id play.
    2.PETA can go die in a hole
    3.isn't bakugan that little kid's toy they give to like 6 or 7 year olds? because if it is no offense but NO JUST NO

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I honestly wouldn't like if the main series Pokemon games changed from the original RPG battle style. I couldn't see how catching and training would work in the main games if they turned to a Street Fighter-like game. I think a spin-off of Pokemon with a style of fighting similar to Super Smash Brothers or Street Fighter, it would be more successful than changing something important to fans.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I agree i dont want them to replace the series with this I would just like a spinoff to play