Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Criticizing 6th Generation

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The people who get hate for being negative are those who have no real points to back up there negativity. It's mostly 'ugg gen 6 sucks, i hate all the gen 6 pokemon' You on the other hand have a reason to dislike it but id wait until the game actually comes out before judging it. B/W received so much negativity before they came out and then everyone loved them. Just give it a chance. Also there are some games that are really good for the 3ds i have Zelda and Tekken and they are awesome.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by feazko View Post
    Also there are some games that are really good for the 3ds i have Zelda and Tekken and they are awesome.
    Yes, I never said all 3DS games were bad, but honestly, most aren't that great. Hehe, Tekken 3D: Prime Edition was amazing.
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Snake View Post
    Yes, I never said all 3DS games were bad, but honestly, most aren't that great. Hehe, Tekken 3D: Prime Edition was amazing.
    really I saw that is the store but thought nothing of it because I thought it would be a badly converted game might look that up
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    In know i was just trying to give some love for the 3ds!!=] And yeah Tekken Yeah

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It kind of seems like obvious troll is being obvious. I get that you are stating your opinion and thats cool but maybe flesh it out a little more. For instance, your criticism on the library of 3ds games. How did you not mention both Zelda AND Mario Kart? Idk... I get you being cautious but I think its a little too early to be THAT negative.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sccrfreek View Post
    It kind of seems like obvious troll is being obvious.
    There's a reason why I said, "others"... Anyways, It's too obvious of you or anyone else to say LoZ, or any other Mario game. Not saying they were bad, but meh.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Finally, someone who agrees. They ditched over world sprites, and the pokemon all look like derps with these graphics.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    There's a reason why I said, "others"... Anyways, It's too obvious of you or anyone else to say LoZ, or any other Mario game. Not saying they were bad, but meh.
    Mario just gets continually repetitive sometimes...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just to jump on the mario bandwagon for the laugh you can get Super Mario Bro's 2 on the 3ds Store for a Fiver.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mario is just so.... idk it was good for it's time but is also overdue for an update. I see why they'd wanna remain classic with it, but it's just gone too far out of it's time
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    Mario is just so.... idk it was good for it's time but is also overdue for an update. I see why they'd wanna remain classic with it, but it's just gone too far out of it's time
    The New Super Mario Bros. games are repetitive, same old action-platforming game. All of the spin-offs are getting annoying too...

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I see the point concerning mario games but you cant deny the fact that they are extremely well polished for the most part. Mario Kart 7 was also one of, if not THE, first 3ds game to do online correctly. And just because something is obvious doesn't make it any less great. Everyone knew LoZ was going to be great and it lived up to the expectations. Expectations dont determine quality. Quality speaks for itself. I was merely stating you shouldn't gloss over great games by using a broad term like "others"

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I see the point concerning mario games but you cant deny the fact that they are extremely well polished for the most part. Mario Kart 7 was also one of, if not THE, first 3ds game to do online correctly. And just because something is obvious doesn't make it any less great. Everyone knew LoZ was going to be great and it lived up to the expectations. Expectations dont determine quality. Quality speaks for itself. I was merely stating you shouldn't gloss over great games by using a broad term like "others"
    Okay... So, I said they were obvious, because, OBVIOUSLY, they're the console/company favorite franchises, and will always, or usually, be most mentioned titles. On your, 'others' argument, are you saying that, I shouldn't, refer to these main console franchises, as just "others"? Yeah, they're good, but not THE best, that they should overlap, or always stand out from non-native games. :3

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay... So, I said they were obvious, because, OBVIOUSLY, they're the console/company favorite franchises, and will always, or usually, be most mentioned titles.
    What does that even mean? They will be the most mentioned for being great just because they are the "company favorite"? That is ridiculous to think

On your, 'others' argument, are you saying that, I shouldn't, refer to these main console franchises, as just "others"? Yeah, they're good, but not THE best, that they should overlap, or always stand out from non-native games. :3
    I don't understand that last incomplete sentence, but yes that is what I'm saying. Don't gloss over great games just to make your point seem stronger.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Don't gloss over great games just to make your point seem stronger.
    Well sure! Almost everyone with a console from Nintendo, will have a Mario game, and maybe a LoZ title as well. Just like Microsoft's Xbox has Halo, and Sony's PS has God of War, inFamous, and other exclusives, Nintendo has their own exclusives, but some, like the Mario franchise, are over the top. My point with this is that, just because they're the company's pet, literally, (like Pikachu is to Pokemon) doesn't mean they're better than any other game, so I was like: "Of course he or she would mention those titles." Anyways...
    That last sentence was, complete. I just used commas to make a point. How does not mentioning these "great games", cause you such a problem? I didn't feel like stating them, so be it. This tells me that whenever someone talks about, or makes a list of good games for a Nintendo console, a Super Mario game should automatically be there? Ha, no.