Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Criticizing 6th Generation

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by reshilegend View Post
    Fire emblem reference?
    Btw I doubt pokemon smash will reveal new important information, it'll most likely be the same information that we already got from the CoroCoro scans (but I really hope it'll be something else).
    A new aspect of the game that is criticizable would be the character customization. Sure, it's awesome and everything but there aren't enough options imo. Hopefully they'll add more customizable stuff in the future. Like clothes, glasses and all that.
    Reference? (I'm trying to stay in character.) Anyways, yeah, maybe they're running out of ideas here. The first gen was a new, and fresh idea, and most of those ideas have been used up. I just hope there's more dark types. :/
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    And actually going off what Piper said, about the phasing portion. Well you're right, as the Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi/DSiXL are all now officially dead consoles. Nintendo has actually said there are no new games being unveiled for those DS models at all in 2013, only the 3DS/3DSXL. So really once X and Y arrive, the phasing portion for Pokemon fans will be mostly complete. So in other words, Black 2 and White 2 were the DS' and the 2D Pokemon world's swan-song.

â€*Nintendo DS/DS Lite/DSi/DSi XL. 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010 - 2013. Rust In Pieces. May your legacy continue on the 3DS/3DSXLâ€*

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrom View Post
    Reference? (I'm trying to stay in character.) Anyways, yeah, maybe they're running out of ideas here. The first gen was a new, and fresh idea, and most of those ideas have been used up. I just hope there's more dark types. :/
    *Knows a lot of people will disagree, but idc* We need more Dragons! That aren't Legendaries!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealLoneRenegade View Post
    *Knows a lot of people will disagree, but idc* We need more Dragons! That aren't Legendaries!
    True! There are so many Pokemon types that need more variety. I don't think the X and Y legends are Dragon-types, but meh. The only cool, living dragons we get here in Ylisse are evil, and yeah. :b

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealLoneRenegade View Post
    I'm gonna have to say this. I'm not that excited by the prospect of those new Pokemon that've been unveiled. The Goat seems OK, the Panda and Robin are OK, but the Lizard is freaky.
    Aw, but the lizard looks like a Salamander! I've been waiting for a salamander-esque pokemon for forever xD Also, two words. Pokemon. Mounts.

I'm sorry, thats just awesome.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by reshilegend
    A new aspect of the game that is criticizable would be the character customization. Sure, it's awesome and everything but there aren't enough options imo. Hopefully they'll add more customizable stuff in the future. Like clothes, glasses and all that.
    Scratch that, customizable clothes and accessoires have been revealed.
    Now there's still something that I don't want to happen. I don't know if anyone follows pokebeach's news, but they were contacted by a guy who says he's an insider and knows some information about X and Y. Nothing too spectacular you may think. BUT he predicted all English names of the 4 new pokemon! He also said that there will be a fairy type. That's okay for me. But he also said something about dual-typed moves. Which I absolutely don't want to see. That would make everything way too much complicated. Read the news stories here:
    http://pokebeach.com/2013/05/suppose...er-information
    http://pokebeach.com/2013/05/panchum...-y-information
    What do you guys think? I can't imagine dual-typed moves. That's the only thing I'm worried about regarding the recent news.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not to interrupt, but some of those posts have no relevance to the point of the thread. Um, yeah, reshilegend mentioned something about fairy-types, is that true? Because I've lost interest in X and Y already. x3

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alright, some of these I get, you don't "like the graphic yet." I get where you are coming from. I also agree that mostly ALL 3DS games were low class. But again, they aren't fully done with the game/
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i argee with the characters like bloody disfigured

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Aurora . View Post
    Alright, some of these I get, you don't "like the graphic yet." I get where you are coming from. I also agree that mostly ALL 3DS games were low class. But again, they aren't fully done with the game/
    Then what don't you get? As for the 3DS games, there's only a couple good ones, not counting your typical ones like Mario and stuff like that. I think most of the new titles will go to the Wii U, while we get the crappy indie games as always.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Then what don't you get? As for the 3DS games, there's only a couple good ones, not counting your typical ones like Mario and stuff like that. I think most of the new titles will go to the Wii U, while we get the crappy indie games as always.
    Also, it's cool that we're getting 3D remakes of old games, but there's a limit. :l

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That's simply not true. The 3ds has many good games (and more will come). Sure, this includes the "typical" games that are being released frequently, but every console has its system sellers. Also, the 3ds library is much better than the wii u library atm. I'm sure nintendo will push the wii u at a certain time, but recently the 3ds got a lot of great games. I'm actually pretty sure that X and Y will be high quality games and I would be surprised if they turn out to be worse than expected. Gotta say I'm not unhappy about the 3ds' situation now.
    Oh and of course there are bad indie games, but who really cares.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I care. x3 I mean, I just want to see a 3D, up-to-date, first person shooter, nothing else. But we all have dreams, (like our dream of defeating the Fell Dragon...). So yeah, everyone likes their own things, I'll stick to mine. :3

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I care. x3 I mean, I just want to see a 3D, up-to-date, first person shooter, nothing else. But we all have dreams, (like our dream of defeating the Fell Dragon...). So yeah, everyone likes their own things, I'll stick to mine. :3
    Yeah true, the only good "shooter" for the 3ds is RE atm, but it's more like a horror game. (Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there's anything else on the same quality level).
    Oh and there was a fps announced, but it's an indie game and doesn't look that promising imo.
    http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...ps_cult_county
    I personally can't wait for XY and the new smash bros, but as you said anyone has his/her own favourite things. I respect that.
    /enough off topic for now :P

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by reshilegend View Post
    enough off topic for now :P
    Frederick would have our heads for being irrelevant to the topic.