Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Searching for authentic trainers to become the origional E4 members and Champions of

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Searching for authentic trainers to become the origional E4 members and Champions of

Myself and co-owner and bf G Man Lance, Moderators of the newest group "The Original and Authentic E4 members and Champions of Pokémon"
    are actively searching for the remaining 22 members to fill our roster for remaining trainers, for all E4 memvers and Champions in Pokémon existence!

I will list below the open slots for E4 members, and then Champions that are available to be taken.

READ THIS FIRST BEFORE APPLYING:

This group will consist of 24 total members. Each separately representing either a member of the Elite Four from any generation 1-5, or a Champion from the same generations. There will be no doubles. For example; I am Champion Cynthia, and the Co-Owner of this group and my bf Jeremy will be Champion Lance. This means no one may apply for these positions as these two Champions.

Whomever the applicant chooses to be, once accepted MUST replicate he E4 member or Champions' Pokémon Team EXACTLY. Some move set adjustments are allowed but NO POKEMON SUBSTITUTIONS. Teams may be Shiny, non-Shiny, mixed, or have both a team in shiny and non shiny form. There is no rule on this except that ALL Pokemon MUST BE LEGIT. Anyone caught using a hacked/ manufactured Pokémon will be banned from the group permanently and Blacklisted. You may NOT change your mind once you have chosen your Trainer; be he/she E4 or Champion, so choose wisely!

The following E4 members are available:

Lorelei - Ice - Available
    Bruno - Fighting - Available
    Agatha - Ghost - Available
    Will - Psychic - Available
    Koga - Poison - Available
    Karen - Dark - Available
    Sidney - Dark - Available
    Phoebe - Ghost - Available
    Glacia - Ice - Available
    Drake - Dragon - Adammcrkilljoy
    Aaron - Bug - Available
    Bertha - Ground - Available
    Flint - Fire - Available
    Lucian - Psychic - Available
    Shauntal - Ghost - Available
    Marshal - Fighting - Available
    Grimsley - Dark - Available
    Caitlin - Psychic - Available
    Drayden - Dragon - Available

Champions:

Blue -The Lone Renegadeito
    Lance - G Man Lance
    Steven Stone - UnDead
    Wallace - Available
    Cynthia - C4 Cynthia
    Alder - Steel
    Iris - ChampionIris

If you are interested in applying for a position as an E4 member or Champion, you first MUST inquire with either myself, or my partner and bf G Man Lance as to which member you'd like to apply for, why, and the exact team you will be using.
    You MUST create and PM me a trainer card made by you depicting the team you will be using. Minimum 4 Pokémon, maximum 6 Pokémon.

This must be done for all members of the Pokémon team. Again, NO POKEMON SUBSTITUTIONS.
    You may ONLY use the Pokémon each trainer used in the original games. The only exception to this rule, is that if a trainer's team changes from generation to generation, you MAY use any pokemon they have used. Otherwise no other pokemon will be allowed.

We hope to hear from future members!

EDIT:

Since people clearly cannot understand simple instructions... THIS is what you must fill out completely and follow the directions, then PM me your results for consideration. If the directions are not followed, you will automatically fail. This is a simple task...

You must send either to myself, the following form completely filled out CORRECTLY and neatly.
    After I access the application, I will have it sent to my partner, G Man Lance for the final word on an approval or denial.

E4 Member or Champion you are applying to be:
    Experience (In years) Playing Pokémon:
    Why you chose the E4 member/ Champion:
    Are you regularly active on Pokebay, and in groups?
    Do you utilize Effort Value (EV) Training?
    Do you utilize Individual Value (IV) breeding/ Calculations?
    What is the main reason you chose to apply for this group?
    PM me a trainer card depicting the team you will be using.

Please list the Pokémon Team you plan to use: (Minimum 4 Pokémon, Maximum 6 Pokémon)

(This does not have to be a final copy for your Pokémon team, we want a generalization to assure authenticity)

DO NOT JUST SEND ME THE ANSWERS, SEND ME THE ENTIRE QUESTIONAIRE, WITH THE ANSWERS AFTER/BELOW THE QUESTIONS OR IT WILL BE AN AUTOMATIC FAIL.
    Last edited by Fazbear_Ent.©; 03-01-2013 at 04:22 AM.

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by C4 Cynthia View Post
    Myself and co-owner and bf G Man Lance, Moderators of the newest group "The Original and Authentic E4 members and Champions of Pokémon"
    are actively searching for the remaining 22 members to fill our roster for remaining trainers, for all E4 memvers and Champions in Pokémon existence!

I will list below the open slots for E4 members, and then Champions that are available to be taken.

READ THIS FIRST BEFORE APPLYING:

This group will consist of 24 total members. Each separately representing either a member of the Elite Four from any generation 1-5, or a Champion from the same generations. There will be no doubles. For example; I am Champion Cynthia, and the Co-Owner of this group and my bf Jeremy will be Champion Lance. This means no one may apply for these positions as these two Champions.

Whomever the applicant chooses to be, once accepted MUST replicate he E4 member or Champions' Pokémon Team EXACTLY. Some move set adjustments are allowed but NO POKEMON SUBSTITUTIONS. Teams may be Shiny, non-Shiny, mixed, or have both a team in shiny and non shiny form. There is no rule on this except that ALL Pokemon MUST BE LEGIT. Anyone caught using a hacked/ manufactured Pokémon will be banned from the group permanently and Blacklisted. You may NOT change your mind once you have chosen your Trainer; be he/she E4 or Champion, so choose wisely!

The following E4 members are available:

Lorelei - Ice - Available
    Bruno - Fighting - Available
    Agatha - Ghost - Available
    Will - Psychic - Available
    Koga - Poison - Available
    Karen - Dark - Available
    Sidney - Dark - Available
    Phoebe - Ghost - Available
    Glacia - Ice - Available
    Drake - Dragon - Available
    Aaron - Bug - Available
    Bertha - Ground - Available
    Flint - Fire - Available
    Lucian - Psychic - Available
    Shauntal - Ghost - Available
    Marshal - Fighting - Available
    Grimsley - Dark - Available
    Caitlin - Psychic - Available

Champions:

Blue - Available
    Lance - G Man Lance
    Steven Stone - Available
    Wallace - Available
    Cynthia - C4 Cynthia
    Alder -
    Drayden -
    Iris -

If you are interested in applying for a position as an E4 member or Champion, you first MUST inquire with either myself, or my partner and bf G Man Lance as to which member you'd like to apply for, why, and the exact team you will be using.
    You will be using the following format to list your teams:

Pokémon name (Gender) (Shiny/ Non-Shiny)
    Nature
    Ability

This must be done for all members of the Pokémon team. Again, NO POKEMON SUBSTITUTIONS.
    You may ONLY use the Pokémon each trainer used in the original games. The only exception to this rule, is that if a trainer's team changes from generation to generation, you MAY use any pokemon they have used. Otherwise no other pokemon will be allowed.

We hope to hear from future members!
    Hey Airea!
    Um... Just a heads up, Drayden isn't a Champion. He's a Gym Leader. I think you also missed out Red.
    But if I could join, I'd either like to have Blue or Red (If he's available...)
    I'd like to join because I think it'd be fun!

I'll give my team to you here once confirmation is given as to which character I can take on...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Renegadeito View Post
    Hey Airea!
    Um... Just a heads up, Drayden isn't a Champion. He's a Gym Leader. I think you also missed out Red.
    But if I could join, I'd either like to have Blue or Red (If he's available...)
    I'd like to join because I think it'd be fun!

I'll give my team to you here once confirmation is given as to which character I can take on...
    Red is actually not avaliable because he was never an Elite four member you fight him after the Elite four. Yes Blue is available. Just PM Airea your filled out app Nick

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can I join?
    At last, after all the hardships, the excitement, the joy, the laughs, the cries, the happy times, the sad times, the memories, the fun, my pokemon journey is finally at an end~Bwave-2k16

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Snorlax View Post
    Can I join?
    Fill out an app and PM it to Airea

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok sure thing
    At last, after all the hardships, the excitement, the joy, the laughs, the cries, the happy times, the sad times, the memories, the fun, my pokemon journey is finally at an end~Bwave-2k16

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by G Man Lance View Post
    Red is actually not avaliable because he was never an Elite four member you fight him after the Elite four. Yes Blue is available. Just PM Airea your filled out app Nick
    But he is a Champion isn't he? Otherwise why would he have been in the PWT Champions tournament?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    But he is a Champion isn't he? Otherwise why would he have been in the PWT Champions tournament?
    No he was never classified in game as champion. If I remember correctly you fight him in Mt. Silver after completing all 16 badges and the elite four in gold, silver, crystal, heartgold, and soulsilver. But you can apply for Blue if you'd like

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by G Man Lance View Post
    No he was never classified in game as champion. If I remember correctly you fight him in Mt. Silver after completing all 16 badges and the elite four in gold, silver, crystal, heartgold, and soulsilver. But you can apply for Blue if you'd like
    Nah... I've just looked at Blue's team and it doesn't suit me too well. Red's does suit me but if I can't be him then I'll leave it be for now...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nah... I've just looked at Blue's team and it doesn't suit me too well. Red's does suit me but if I can't be him then I'll leave it be for now...
    Sorry about that but no Red isn't available. All of the choices are listed above if you wish to take a look.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would like to be Iris please! Even though I haven't quite finished my game yet I would just like it if you reserved that space for me? (:
    Winning means fame and fortune. Losing means certain death.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fennekin View Post
    I would like to be Iris please! Even though I haven't quite finished my game yet I would just like it if you reserved that space for me? (:
    You don't have to beat the game to join the group. Send a filled out app to Airea (she made this thread) through PM and we'll see what happens. Best of luck (:

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Aw that's great, I'll get onto that right away!
    Winning means fame and fortune. Losing means certain death.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fennekin View Post
    Aw that's great, I'll get onto that right away!
    Alright! The format for the app is above in the original post

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmm... I've given it some thought and I've changed my mind... I will apply for Blue.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram