Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Searching for authentic trainers to become the origional E4 members and Champions of

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Renegadeito View Post
    Hmm... I've given it some thought and I've changed my mind... I will apply for Blue.
    Sounds good. You know the drill mate, I look forward to seeing your app. The format is above in the original post

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quick Question:

Do I need to copy their teams, or just use their type?
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    Quick Question:

Do I need to copy their teams, or just use their type?
    You must use there teams. Any pokemon they've used through the generations are available though to give more of a variety but it must be there pokemon.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by G Man Lance View Post
    You must use there teams. Any pokemon they've used through the generations are available though to give more of a variety but it must be there pokemon.
    Kk.. I'm writing up a team using Koga's Pokemon. Expect a PM within a half an hour.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    Kk.. I'm writing up a team using Koga's Pokemon. Expect a PM within a half an hour.
    Alright just make sure you use the format above in the original post

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I will apply asap but one question do the pokemons genders have to be the as person we are choosing and what do the levels have to be? Thanks I will apply for Steven Asap (I love Steven so i would love to be him)
    "Mata kondo da"

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by UnDead View Post
    I will apply asap but one question do the pokemons genders have to be the as person we are choosing and what do the levels have to be? Thanks I will apply for Steven Asap (I love Steven so i would love to be him)
    Genders don't matter as long as its the same pokemon

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do we have to have the same teams as them because id like to have a team of nothing but EEVEElutions

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    Do we have to have the same teams as them because id like to have a team of nothing but EEVEElutions
    Yes, you are only allowed to use pokemon that the E4 member or Champion you're applying for used in his/her team.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    I recently battled a team of Eevee Evolutions... And I beat the team 6-0... :L
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorDeadpool View Post
    My sentiments exactly...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorDeadpool View Post
    Eeveelution teams are essentially perfect though; You have walls, tanks, baton passers, sweepers, and pretty much everything to choose from so it's hard to beat an eeveelution team. The only bad thing is that they get bad STAB.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can you use dream world Ability even if the gym leader didn't (or was in a earlier game)?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adammcrkilljoy View Post
    can you use dream world Ability even if the gym leader didn't (or was in a earlier game)?
    Yes Dream World abilities are allowed

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 61 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    E4 Member or Champion you are applying to be: Alder/Drayden
    Experience (In years) Playing Pokémon: 6 years
    Why you chose the E4 member/ Champion: I choose Drayden because i think of myself to be good, but not the best, and i have a mustache/ I choose Alder (primarily) because the quotes he uses throughout the game gave me inspiration. i want to follow his footsteps
    Are you regularly active on Pokebay, and in groups? yes
    Do you utilize Effort Value (EV) Training? yes
    Do you utilize Individual Value (IV) breeding/ Calculations? yes
    What is the main reason you chose to apply for this group? I chose to apply for this group because i'm looking for many ways to train myself in online battles and get the hang of nonuber pokemon. i've been using ubers since i got my first giratina, who's one me every battle since diamond.