Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Searching for authentic trainers to become the origional E4 members and Champions of

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdeo View Post
    E4 Member or Champion you are applying to be: Alder/Drayden
    Experience (In years) Playing Pokémon: 6 years
    Why you chose the E4 member/ Champion: I choose Drayden because i think of myself to be good, but not the best, and i have a mustache/ I choose Alder (primarily) because the quotes he uses throughout the game gave me inspiration. i want to follow his footsteps
    Are you regularly active on Pokebay, and in groups? yes
    Do you utilize Effort Value (EV) Training? yes
    Do you utilize Individual Value (IV) breeding/ Calculations? yes
    What is the main reason you chose to apply for this group? I chose to apply for this group because i'm looking for many ways to train myself in online battles and get the hang of nonuber pokemon. i've been using ubers since i got my first giratina, who's one me every battle since diamond.
    One small problem. You didn't follow our instructions to PM C4 Cynthia your application and you CAN'T be two different E4 mambers or Champions

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 61 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by G Man Lance View Post
    One small problem. You didn't follow our instructions to PM C4 Cynthia your application and you CAN'T be two different E4 mambers or Champions
    I am terribly sorry, i was moving the information to a pm to Cynthia. and i was applying for one of them, Alder comes first in my list though. Is Alder open still?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am terribly sorry, i was moving the information to a pm to Cynthia. and i was applying for one of them, Alder comes first in my list though. Is Alder open still?
    Alright, just keep that in mind though. Cynthia and I run this group pretty tightly and only let in who we see as the best of the best out of who applies. As of right now yes but I know someone else applied for him. I just have to talk it over with Cynthia and we'll see who we think would make a better Alder.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 61 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alright, just keep that in mind though. Cynthia and I run this group pretty tightly and only let in who we see as the best of the best out of who applies
    so is it alright i submit for both just in case you two pick someone else for alder?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    so is it alright i submit for both just in case you two pick someone else for alder?
    Its best you do one and see if you get it first. Submitting two will most likely get both declined because it seems you haven't made up your mind as to who you'd like to be.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't understand it how do I sign up for it
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kakari View Post
    I don't understand it how do I sign up for it
    You PM C4 Cynthia with an application.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Renegadeito View Post
    You PM C4 Cynthia with an application.
    Thanks for answering her Nick

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks for answering her Nick
    Not a problem brother!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.