Thread: Gen IV to Gen V

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Talking Gen IV to Gen V

Howdy y'all.

I have a request, I hope it is not too complicated. I just recently got Black 2, and I'm dying to play with the original three starters which I have on my Gen IV. If someone could be so kind to help me transfer, I hope to make it worth your while.

I have 2 of each - pikachu, bulbasaur, charmander, squirtal, totodile and Turtwig, all level 1. You get one of each, if you help me transfer.

If anyone is interested, I know it might be slightly time consuming, let me know and I'll give my Wifi connect I.D. and skype information to speed up the communication process.

If anyone has any helpful pointers in making it go quicker your advice is very welcome, due to the fact that I am a novice when it comes to these type of things.

Thanks,

Aggie

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hate to disappoint... But no one can help. You see, transferring cannot be done via wifi, only using two local DS'es. So unless you have two, it would render it impossible to transfer. However, I'm sure someone wil trade you these for miniscule repayments..

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OH WOW! Really? This is incredibly disappointing. Thank you for the heads up.
    Last edited by AggieChallenger; 02-17-2013 at 10:20 AM.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not a problem!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well if the person helping has two ds's it would work out.
    X/Y FC: 4570 8735 5397
    Check out my new Hidden Ability trade shop!
    http://tinyurl.com/kapcydb

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If someone has two DSs and a 4th gen game you can trade it to them in 4th gen over wi-fi, they transfer it to 5th gen, and trade it back to you in 5th gen through wi-fi. Long journey for the Pokemon lol xD
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No kidding, haha.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    If someone has two DSs and a 4th gen game you can trade it to them in 4th gen over wi-fi, they transfer it to 5th gen, and trade it back to you in 5th gen through wi-fi. Long journey for the Pokemon lol xD
    That's the thing... I can't as none of my G4 games connect to my Wi-Fi whatsoever...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Really? How does that happen? I've never connected over wifi, so this is all new to me. I kind of what to connect using wifi just once to get use to it. So i wont be slow on future trades.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You start your game and get to the Continue, New Game Mystery Gift etc page, go to Nintendo WFC Settings. Press the big blue button and pick a connection. Hit search for access point and give it a little to search. Find your router name, and if able to connect, it will say successful. Then you are ready. If there is an error, then you have some things to do, and some people here can help you.
    Hermits united. We meet up every ten years; swap stories about caves. It's good fun. For a hermit.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, if you'd like, I have 2 DS's. I can make the transfer and guarantee them back to you.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    oh my gosh, this would be fantastic! my SoulSilver friend code is 3094 9911 0063