Thread: Mono-Type Tournament

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Mono-Type Tournament

I tried to do this a year ago too, so this might seem familiar. Anyways, we must see which type will reign supreme in this Mono-Type Tournament! Every trainer will register for one type (each type may only be taken once) and once all slots are taken, we will begin the battles! Simple! I will do fair match-ups, as not to give any type an advantage, ie Normal vs Bug, where no type has an advantageous STAB or resistance, simple! Steel will not be included, since it has no fair match-ups. So here is the match-up chart:

To Be More Clear, I'm Not Requiring Mono Teams, So Long As Each Pokemon Has Your Type. Ie Crobat can be on a Flying or Poison team.

(To Be Posted Again Later)

I will post the trainer who has each type here as well. Soon I will have the Tournament-Style picture of the Match-Ups posted so you can see this more clearly. So, to choose your type, post here asking for it, and post the 6 Pokemon you will use. They can be any Pokemon of your type, so long as they are not banned. You may not change your team after submitting, so be sure to choose wisely! If you know what type you want, you may post here and PM your team later. So, here are the rules!

• No Legendaries. This includes pseudo legendaries such as Entei, Latios, Regis, etc.
    • Battle Style for each battle is Single Battle, Flat Rules, and no Wonder Launcher.
    • Both battlers must agree on the outcome of a battle. If both say they won, both are disqualified.
    • No trash-talking of any kind is tolerated. You will be disqualified.
    • You will have a week to complete your battle; more than enough time. If you can't get in contact with your opponent, contact me.

Simple enough, basic rules. Ask me any questions you have! I will post battle weeks once we have enough battlers.

Trainers:
    • papayaperson - Water
    • The Lone Renegadeito - Dragon
    • thunderfromdownunder - Bug
    • Nathan Swift - Dark
    • ChampionIris - Electric
    • neon cat - Fire
    Last edited by TheManyFacesOfGlalie; 02-23-2013 at 05:06 AM.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd like Dragon please...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ill take bug

lets see wat i can do with them
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    this is a cool idea but you should have kept who was battling who secret now everyone is going to train their pokemon with moves solely to take out its opponent for example with the bug vs normal there is a fighting/bug type and most normal types can learn all types of moves so unless you did it on purpose it might be a good idea to change the line up and keep them secret
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    this is a cool idea but you should have kept who was battling who secret now everyone is going to train their pokemon with moves solely to take out its opponent for example with the bug vs normal there is a fighting/bug type and most normal types can learn all types of moves so unless you did it on purpose it might be a good idea to change the line up and keep them secret
    Lol thanks for the idea! I'll play around with it and keep it hidden now.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd like to be Electric please.
    Winning means fame and fortune. Losing means certain death.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i do fire if my internet works XD