Thread: Akatsuki

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Akatsuki

We have arrived here to PokeBay.

-Itachi

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How will the organisation work on this site?

I RPed T1 as Konan for 7 years. (Back in myspace days)

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 120 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    itachi ur supposed to be dead

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    All of Akatsuki is deceased except for Obito Uchiha and Zetsu. Granted Itachi and select other Akatsuki were reanimated using edo tensei by that freak Kabuto/ Orochimaru hybrid piece of crap

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You can be revived by Edo Tensei or the 6th Path. seeing as i could be sealed by users with the knowledge of which i was revived by i will not disclose that information. If you wish to join the Akatsuki on Pokebay just send a request to the group, there are rewards for those willing to complete specific tasks

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Uchiha View Post
    You can be revived by Edo Tensei or the 6th Path. seeing as i could be sealed by users with the knowledge of which i was revived by i will not disclose that information. If you wish to join the Akatsuki on Pokebay just send a request to the group, there are rewards for those willing to complete specific tasks
    LMAO. At least someone has a sense of humor. I thought this site was pokemon.
    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code = 2194 7159 2540

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    BTW, Honchkrow is the best pokemon for you hahahaha
    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code = 2194 7159 2540

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i was toying with the idea of having 10 members(true to the Akatsuki) sort of like an elite 10 where each member chooses pokemon that fit the person they decide to "be" and members, challengers get whatever pokemon they want for winning battles n stuff

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 120 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    luckily ur actually a good guy to bad sasuke doesnt get it

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    meh im more of an anti hero than a good guy, kind of like deadpool, or scorpion(MK)

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 120 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    know wonder sasuke hates you