Thread: Share something pointless about your life

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Share something pointless about your life

Well the title says it all.
    Are you sad/mad/happy? Why?
    Something awesome just happen?
    Let us know, bro

For me, nothing. My life is boring sob

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Track season started and I wanted to try the High Jump (first year in high school track)... I can't focus on it, because I have a crush on one of the jumpers and I can't take my mind off of itt anddd it frustrates me because I want to get this down and I just can't focus -_-
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    in class trying to work and being nice at the same time.(trying to get my crush to like me XD) today she said she broke up with her bf aka MY BEST FRIEND!!! and she is sad now and said next term she might say yes.... cant keep my mind of her and my ex best friend : l

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well. I'm majorly annoyed with my Computer. It apparently claims that when I try to upload a new YouTube Video from Windows Movie Maker, that either my password or username is incorrect. I've done it over several times to the same reply. I can't upload directly to YouTube as the video is a WLMP file and this file type isn't supported. The only thing I have left is to convert videos, which I neither have the time, intelligence or patience to do. Especially as I was looking to filming my battles in the Pokemon Global Link: International Challenge April this weekend as I try to smash my previous record of being roughly 17,000 in the world. So yeah I'm in a fantastic mood. :/

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm at schooland I'm paranoid a teacher is gonna catch me...

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Got a free copy of Pokemon yellow aw yeah.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I just finished editing a movie I filmed for my class for 3 hours

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu146 View Post
    I just finished editing a movie I filmed for my class for 3 hours
    LOL. I just finished editing a YT Video on X and Y.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I on the other hand, just finished absolutely nothing, oh wait, does getting a stupid concussion count because thats pretty much it!
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.