Thread: Elite 4 and Champion's league

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Elite 4 and Champion's league

Closed thread
    Last edited by iBlockWave; 02-25-2013 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Closed
    At last, after all the hardships, the excitement, the joy, the laughs, the cries, the happy times, the sad times, the memories, the fun, my pokemon journey is finally at an end~Bwave-2k16

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Snorlax View Post
    I am currently looking for elite four and a champion for my Elite 4 and champion's league. This will only be for 5th gen gamers. The following spaces are available.

elite four and champion

Marshal:
    Grimsey:
    Caitlin:
    Shauntal:

champion

Alder: me

banned pokemon

Hacked
    Under lvl 50
    Pokemon holding soul dew
    Eggs

usable pokemon

Urbers
    Ou
    Over lvl 50
    Legendaries
    Wild
    Rare
    Cloned

general banned

Wonder launcher

battle types

The only type of battles that are allowed are single and double

note

Once started a battle you may not quit.
    Any person found using any of the banned things will be disqualified.
    Whatever position you are in you must use the pokemon they use.

how do join

Pm me the pokemon you are going to use with the nature and moves. If the pokemon have any items let me know which items they have. Also on me which position you want to be in.

challengers

If you want to battle you must battle in order with marshal first then Caitlin then Grimsey and finally shauntal. Once you have defeated them all you will face the champion. If you lose against even one you will have to start all over again. Post below if you want to challenge us.
    No offense but I think you're kinda ripping off C4 Cynthia and G Man Lance's idea...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No offense but I completely agree with TLR. This is the exact way C4 and I displayed our group idea. The only difference is ours is all 5 gens as apposed to just 5th gen

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah I heard about jeremys and Aireas so idk why you would do something as simmilar.. I agree with ^^ no offense
    "Mata kondo da"