Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im baaaaaaack!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Im baaaaaaack!

Ello good chaps and -uhhh-chapets? I have returned from my long break from pokebay! I have realized that I have missed alot and I appoligize. I am not going to discuss why I disappeared because it is a personal matter that could get me into- a large amount of personal trouble if that makes any sense. But what I can tell you is that I am a different person than I was before I left so if I act different its- anyway its good to be back and to see everyone again! I hope that I have not been forgotten and I have missed you all!

Your Friend,

Do- Sorry, Aura
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Wb bro I have missed you
    Don't get in my way or you will be crushed by this Mega Lucario's RAGE!!!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Same here. I'm glad everything is quite alright compared too school....and whatever else. It has been sooooo long, I've missed you so much. I hope we can talk more now. We have A LOT of catching yup to do!

Your Fav Babe,
    Seneca
    Or, Candy the eevee!

P.S. (I love you!) O//.//O

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    (Btw, I hope it is not something I have done.....)

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Of course not Seneca, but guys, I got strep and fractured my thumb
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well welcome back bro

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Aww aura. Welcome back!
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well bro we love you and we are all very glad you are back and never want you to leave hope the best for you
    Don't get in my way or you will be crushed by this Mega Lucario's RAGE!!!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well thanks Cheez and everyone else!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Aww if I knew you had strep throat, I would've already headed over to Seneca Rocks and walked day and night to your house to hug you babe! I know how you feel, it really is an awful sickness. X( I had 5ths disease in preschool -__-

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awww im so sorry Seneca, and thanks!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome Back Aura
    havent seen you in a while

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Wb Aura!
    X/Y FC: 4570 8735 5397
    Check out my new Hidden Ability trade shop!
    http://tinyurl.com/kapcydb

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't get it...you are not any different than before Well, in my eyes anyway

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi, I never actually had a conversation with you, but welcome back!