Thread: Hello All!! New to the site!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Hello All!! New to the site!

Hello all! I am new to this site and would like to say a big hello!! I am a big pokemon fan, basically have played every generation since the 1st gen. I took a big hiatus because of College and am finally back with my first go around with Pokemon black, which I hope to get through it so I can get into Pokemon black 2 and then Pokemon X next fall.

It feels good to be back into the world of pokemon, I am just in the middle of the first pokemon black. I am looking for some trades as well, if anyone would care to help me out! It'd be greatly appreciated! I dont have much to give in return since I am just starting with black again.

Thanks!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi I'm Anthony but everyone refers to me as Papaya! hope you enjoy the site and the games ;D Ask me anything if you have any questions
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi I'm Jeremy, I hope you enjoy the game and site. Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi I'm Morgan! Enjoy this awesome site.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Enjoy the site! You can just call me jolteon

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks guys I appericiate it! If I am looking for trades which way should I go on the site?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You can ask in the chat or vm people or you can post trades or wishlist offers
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello! I'm Seneca! If you need help with anything let me know!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello I'm Gareth hope you enjoy the site!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi and welcome!
    X/Y FC: 4570 8735 5397
    Check out my new Hidden Ability trade shop!
    http://tinyurl.com/kapcydb