Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just at that time :/

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Cool Just at that time :/

With school all around me now, I may not have the time to be on everyday. I will try hard, but I have to read a lot out of a book at least 3 weeks and I memorize poems for language arts. Sports don't help either. :/ I will be doing cheerleading, but tryouts are not until like April. If I make the team and the games come around I'll let y'all know before hand. (maybe) I will be on some school day mornings from at least 6:25 A.M. (est) to about 6:30-6:40 A.M. (est) But, in intervention, i'll do my best to punch homework in the face. I just don't want you guys to be like..omg she left us in the dust...Nope! So, yeah there are my excuses :P Well, peace out for now!

(another reason i won't be on is because my grandpa has cancer and is in the hospital. He is only 65 and my last Grandpa I don't want to loose him. Pray for me!)

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I wish you luck with school and tryouts! Also My prayers are with you and your family, I hope your Grandpa beats cancer!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My great grandma died. *prays*
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    good luck gettin on your cheerteam and such and hope your gramps beats cancer and like enjoy yourself regards to you and yours

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    thanks so much guys :')

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy the Fleeceveon View Post
    thanks so much guys :')
    Anytime Candy. I know how if feels to lose someone to cancer, thats how I lost my dad . I hope all gets better with your Grandpa and you make your cheerteam

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hope your grandpa gets better and I know how it feels school is like a headache that lasts 1/3 of your life

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm praying to arceus!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I pray as well my darling, I know what its li- nevermind, but I will miss you very much!
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks guys! My grandpa is getting better, and out of the hospital! He even got meds to help him live longer! You all are great!

Love all!~ <3

Seneca!!!!!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks guys! My grandpa is getting better, and out of the hospital! He even got meds to help him live longer! You all are great!

Love all!~ <3

Seneca!!!!!
    Awesome! Good luck with tryouts!!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Love all!~ <3

Seneca!!!!!
    I'm very happy to hear he's doing better Seneca!!!!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    awesome to know he's better

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thats great candy!
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!